[Resolved] Motorola Mobility — service denial at rani bagh office, delhi

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 ankit jain15 on Jan 2, 2019
I purchased this product from amazon in july and 2018 less than a month ago the phone started with issues. Haven’t installed any major 3rd party apps and still this phone is troubling me. It shuts down automatically and then it becomes a huge problem to restart this phone because everytime you restart it, it switches off again that very moment. I contacted amazon to get this product replaced but they denied it and just fixed the product. But after two months i am facing the same issues and then i also visited pitampura branch for the same and at first demanded 2200 rs to get this fixed, but when i requested and convey him that phone is in warranty and its not our fault and after escalating this to their customer team then they have reduced the price to rs 600 and with six months warranty on the same issue. I fail to understand this charge as the phone is in warranty period and with no damage done from our side. But somehow i paid the amount as phone wasnt working and so i though too get it resolved i paid rs 600 and after few days also i am facing the same issue from the first month and then also the phone is not working. I went to service station regarding this they again demanding a price for the same. I have escalated this to customer service team but didnt find it useful. I paid around 12k for this phone and now feeling cheated for the phone. My money is wasted.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2019

[Jan 02, 2019] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2019
Hi Ankit,

Sorry to hear that.

Please email us at [email protected] referring to this post.

Our team will assist you ahead.

Gagan

Lenovo-Motorola Social Media Support

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola Mobility - service denial at rani bagh office, delhi