[Resolved] Motorola — Motorola Moto X play 32GB/ Same problem occurs after repairing of phone

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 Raj_godhaniya
Motorola moto x play 32 GB
IMEI No: [protected]
Customer Reference number:[protected]
Desirable Solution : Replacement
Contact No: [protected]
Email : [protected]@gmail.com

My call (receiver) speaker was not working,
So i went to Service center At 05/04/2016 i had given my phone to authorized service center of motorola(Dugar Sales
6, Upper Level Campus Corner-1
Ahmedabad - GJ).

Every time they are giving me period of 7 days for repairing.

Today(14/05/2016) i received my phone after repairing, it's a too long time for repairing.
But after 2 hours the same problem occurs. Call receiver speaker stopped working again.
Even after 1 month & 10 days of waiting. i got no solution.

i request you solve my problem.
Thank You For your Support.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 26, 2016

[May 14, 2016] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, May 16, 2016
Hi Raj,

We’ve received your inquiry and have escalated it to the appropriate team for assistance. Thank you for your patience as we work to address your concerns.

Motorola Support

Comments

Sir, Motorola Service Center situated at Hisar (Haryana) is demanding Rs. 250 just for checking the phone. The phone is under warranty and I am having the invoice. Please check if it is fair or not.

Motorola — Display in side 3 white spot

Mobile Display 3white spot in disply

Motorola Mobility — Battery damage

My name madhugopal.i applied moto x play on 7th nov and deliverd on 12th november At 7pm.i used one hour after that batery is not working. So i complint, please service my mobile batery

Motorola — Ringer problem

My phone ringer not work properly since 3 months and centres are reply that they have charge money for repair my phone but my phone is under guarantee

Motorola — Phone Not switch on

Not switch on mobile not working display and heating set

Motorola Mobility — Moto Nexus 6

I've purchased a nexus 6 from flipkart a week ago...everything is fine but the nexus print on the back is getting peeled...

Motorola — Speaker and charger

My phone speaker not working well i thing its ringer get damaged so plzz help me to provide me service or service centre

Motorola — Fake Information given by motorola

I have given my moto g 2nd gen to Motorola service center on 22 august 2015

Motorola Mobile — Defected mobile handset

I have received Moto G3, dated on 01 sepember 2015 from flipkart but while using net or playing game for more than half an hour it bcomes too hot. Please replace my handset with newly one.

Motorola Mobility — My mobile suddenly not working when i am taking photos and right now the mobile has switched off and not switch on

G.Viswanatha naidu c/o k.Sudharashan naidu d.No : 16 - 627/2 balaji colony nimmapalli road madanapalli chittoor dt ap-517 325 ph : [protected]

Motorola — Charger not working

I purchased moto g3 mobile through flipkart on[protected] in that box i recieved the charger that is not working.So i wanted to be replaced my charger

Motorola G — Wifi default

My wifi mostly doesn't connect. I am facing this problem since my phone motorola g, XT1033 has been updated in android 5, settings given by the company..i have also restore my factory settings then also its not working..

Motorola — system has stopped

dear sir, my mote e 2 mobile proble is not working.massage come on mobile Unfortunately, the process. com.motorola .process system has stopped

Motorola — moto g2 hardware issues

i purchased moto g2, , , , i m not satisfied with the customer care service, i think there is a hardware problem in this, , , , suddenly switchoff after blue screen.

Motorola — ear phones

Trouble earphones

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola - Motorola Moto X play 32GB/ Same problem occurs after repairing of phone