[Resolved] MTNL — Wifi speed

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 nitish121
I have new wifi connection of mtnl 1 week back but the speed is very slow. my plan is of 512 kbps but speed is only 50 kbps. i have complaint many times to them but theyonly say we will do it but the result is no correction in speed. so i want either they refund my money or make wifi speed better. i have a lot of work on internet and due to this it create problem for me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 1, 2016
my telephone no. is 27348068

[Aug 01, 2016] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I had purchased a trump sim card from MTNL Janpath Office on July19, 2016.The next day i made the tele verification with 1508 and the executive said to me that your phone will be activated within 48 hours.But till date, it will not activate.Where should i go for further prompt action?
Everywhere in Mumbai the telephone connections cables laid out unsecured which causes disturbance of services, spoiling the look of the building, disturbance to other, DB boxes are open so anybody can misuse

5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003
    MTNL - Wifi speed