Municipal Corporation Of Ahmedabad — Air Pollution

Myself Prof. Nirav Thaker, Project Engineer in Pvt. Ltd. at Ahmedabad
I want to complain for serious air pollution done by my neighbour.

The case is, they are using Chullah for hot water for household applications. for that they are burning the Woods in morning and some Tyre burning in night. After extinguishing the fire, there is a very bad smelling smoke, rises and the atmosphere of our society in. This continues for 3-4 hours at night and in the morning everyday. it is now unbearable to suffer everyday.

We have talked to them for the matter. but they don't bother and clearly denies to control it. please register my complaint if i am at the right place; otherwise please give me proper guidance about where to complain.

[Jan 26, 2017] Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nir_22 Jan 26, 2017
Myself Nirav Thaker, Project Engineer in Pvt. Ltd. at Ahmedabad
I want to complain for serious air pollution done by my neighbour.

Comments

Hello sir,
Myself Shaikh Mohammed Aamir I Have a own bisuness Tarpulliyn treading
I want to complain for serious air pollution done by my neighbour.
The case is, they are using Iron furnace beside our factory we r facing to much problem thir bisuness will run 24hours we r loosing our health in bad our parents r facing in bad health problems we has told him but he is not taking any action

We have talked to them for the matter. but they don't bother and clearly denies to control it. please register my complaint if i m at the right place; otherwise please give me proper guidance about where to complain.
Myself Shaikh Mohammed Aamir I Have a own bisuness Tarpulliyn treading

Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad
    Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad Phone
    Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad Address
    Mahanagar Seva Sadan, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Danapith, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380001