Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — mad dogs in locality

Jeevanshu Narang on Jan 3, 2018
I am a resident of tilak nagar, block-12. My name is jeevanshu and here are 6-8 dogs in my colony who are do not let anyone pass through the passage. There have been several cases where they have bitten many people. There are many children in the colony. I request you to please send the dog squad to the locality to save us from these dangerous dogs as soon as possible. My address is 12/75, tilak nagar. Contact no - [protected]. Email - jnarang7456@gmail.com

[Jan 03, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

MCD has provided vehicles for collection of garbage but it is not coming to our campus ie 38 probyn road, University of Delhi.
Kindly do needful for collection of garbage .
I would like to submit a complain for puring of trees in pushp Vihar sector 1 area near post office there are trees all around my house and so we are not getting enough sunlight during winters please accept do something I would be thankful to u.
I am resident of Extension 2 D, Nangloi . We are facing issue of water logging in our area due to over flow of Seewer. Request you to take necessary action because of dirty water logging diseases are spreading.
Respected Sir/madam,

I am living in Shalimar Village, Gali number 7. We are facing sewer blockadge issue in our areadue to sewer blockage sewer water is coming inside, because of it we are unable to use the bathroom.

Kindly resolve it as soon as possible.

Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 100002