Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad

Andhra Pradesh

+91 40 2322 4062  [Sri. Syed Niranjan Shah - Chief Examiner of Accounts]

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

One pig died infront of our house at below address. We hav kids in our house. Please do needful as soon as possible.Thank you.
Plot no-88 mani nagar, TNGOS Colony, Gachibowli
Jul 25, 2021
I have called ghmc customer service and they responded, cleared the died pig the very next day morning. Thank you for the support
Jul 24, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.
    Jul 24, 2021
    Address Hi-tension road Beside body granite gym Srinivas Nagar colony Kapra ECIL 500062

Hi Sir / Madam,

We are facing so much issue with the street dog.. There are 25-30 dogs in the area.. They are making so much of noise in the night.. We have not been slept properly from last 15-20days.. We have 2months of old baby even she is not able to take sleep properly..We are all so irriated with those dogs noise..I request you to loook into this issue..

Hello Sir/Madam.
        Area around Luxor Apartments, Masjid Banda is full of stray dogs. This is becoming a pain at night to move out. They bark and run after vehicles. It is a big danger as they have also bit few residents.
        Request authorities to clear roads of these dogs.
        Jul 23, 2021

Sir/Ma'am
          Today morning at 8 A.M., a vehicle has come from GHMC to Rajiv Swagruha Apartments, Nagole and took away my Puppy.
          Jul 23, 2021

I'm not sure if this is the right path to report it but we residents
            of Padmaraonagar are at the receiving end of Dogs...

We have been facing lot of trouble with the increase in the number of street dogs in our area. We are having sleepless nights these days, they are barking all night and howling due to which our kids are scared. Please consider this as a serious issue and I hope you will resolve the situation soon.

Address:[protected], Vasudha Residency,
            Mithila Nagar, Pragati Nagar, Kukatpally, 500072
            Jul 22, 2021

The issue has not been resolved yet.

GHMC — Tree trim

The commissioner
              Quthbullapur municipality
              Mamata Garu
              R/Madam
              Regarding trim the tree
              This...

I am shyama Ashok kumar my resident are is karwan pancha bhai alawa jiyagda
              Opp sit unity school in front of my house there is a lots of disturbance the are using heavy spices machine so it's reaching lot's of noise, since 4 years we are facing this disturbance ww complaint to the local police station there or no use, of my neighbors ther are saying that we have political back ground they are Harrasing us this is resident l area please remove

9/04/2021 April month I am given complaint khairthad municipal office complaint no 548763/2021/CINWRD-1(HO) But no use please rectify this issue
              Jul 21, 2021

Sir:
                I am writing to your esteemed self to bring to your notice the nuisance caused by stray dogs in our colony. The number of stray dogs in our colony has risen alarmingly. The rise in their number has led to various other problems such as competition for food and shelter. They fight and bark and are creating a ruckus every midnight not allowing the residents to even sleep Also they have become a threat to people entering the colony . I request for immediate attention and action on this matter.

Location : Saraswati Colony (Behind Nartaki Theater), Lothkunta, Secunderabad 500010.

Thank you for your immediate attention.
                Jul 19, 2021

There is a huge number of increase of stary dogs at

Area - Tarnaka, Sunday Market Road, Hanuman Nagar, Secunderabad.

There are nearly 13 to 15 dogs which are creating problems especially during night time.

Continously hawking and chasing people who are going on bike or car.
                  Day by day this is becoming unbearable, most of our area residents have already complained but haven't got the issue resolved.

Kindly pls help us to remove those dogs from our area and save people.

Thanks.
                  Jul 19, 2021

Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to draw your kind attention towards walking pig's around our colony Maha...

Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice about the sound polluiton in the manjeera pipeline road which has increased due to heavy vehicular movement whole day which continues till night and it is causing sleepless nights. Could you please look into it and take some measures to reduce this to atleast some extent which would be helpful to the residents in the area.
                    Jul 17, 2021

Hyee we are residents of madavaram nagar colony near Nagarjuna school road there are lot of street dogs and they are scaring people a lot they are always coming up of people please do help us I think you will solve issue soon [protected] my mobile number
                      Jul 17, 2021

I'm the resident of plot no:35, H.no: 9-91/D/1, Road No: 1, Ashok Nagar Colony, Boduppal, Hyderabad -500092.

I would like to inform you that in my area frequently drainage's are blocking near to the manhole. If it rains for 1 hr the road will be full of drainage water, after the 48 hrs of the rain still the drainage water stagnant on the road due to that we are unable to step out of the road. There is no outlet exist for the manholes.

Many complinents raised regarding this but there is no solution has been taken.

l would sincerely requesting you to take it is priority and atleast remove the drainage water on the roads through some other process.

Yours faithfully,

Mounika K
                        Jul 17, 2021

Without solving anything, how can you kept it as resolved?

Please take care of this deceased dog.
                          Found at alkapuri, uppal, Hyderabad.
                          (Come into lane beside lucky restaurant...
                          Respected sir / madam
                          we, the residents of[protected]asifnagar near oill mill medhipatnam, in our locality the milk...

A stray dog is sick and is coming inside my house despite trying all the steps . We requested you to kindly look into this matter.
                          Jul 16, 2021

We are facing many problems with street dogs even going to byte and tearing bikes seats. Location is street no. 1, seven Hills...

Hi Team. Dog menace. It's a big problem for us at teachers colony. Too much of noise and attacks on people entering the lanes. Need urgent action.
                            Jul 16, 2021