Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 40 2322 4062  [Sri. Syed Niranjan Shah - Chief Examiner of Accounts]

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad related photos (1678)

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

Avi2102 on Oct 28, 2020
Dear sir/ma'am,

My father met with an accident, and we lost him, due to the street dog which ran on to his vehicle and even after having all necessary safety precautions (helmet) they could not help him, it is tough to believe when my father tried to save the dog he still lost his life. I’m not sure how GHMC is handling street dogs, causing life-threatening to people In the city where many people will be driving on. I hope someone from GHMC understand human being Life and can't lose the life that easy.

Incident happened at Ramanthapur and Uppal Highway.

[Oct 28, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahathi.m on Oct 28, 2020
    Respected sir,
    I'm complaining about street dogs in my colony .there are so many street dogs around 10 . There is a lot of problem in colony due to the sound and also biting people.also..please do come soon and take all the dogs out of my colony .please as soon as possible.many people tried to get rid of them but that dogs get back.so please please come .

Please come as soon as possible

Nithin Amirichetty on Oct 27, 2020
      I made a online payment through citrus payment solutions gateway of rs 43, 287 to Ghmc Hyderabad the transaction failed but amount got deducted from my account.the bank has also confirmed the payment.
      Details
      PTIN NO: [protected]
      Amount: 43, 287
      Transaction Id : [protected]
      Date : 27/October/2020

GHMC property tax payment unsuccessful

[Oct 27, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I got a message from Ghmc that the transaction failed.but there is no update about the refund.

Issue resolved amount got credited into billers account after a day.thank you for the support.

GHMC — Stray/Street Dogs Problem in Brindavan Colony, Tolichowki

sohail056 on Oct 27, 2020
        Dear GHMC Team,

I am a resident of Brindavan Colony, Tolichowki. The increasing number of dogs in my area...

ramanatham naga lalitha pragnya on Oct 27, 2020
        Respected sir/madam
        we are in trouble because of increasing number of street dogs in our colony, these street dogs are roaming around in groups and attacking people who are walking and even while travelling in motorcycles.at night time they are even entering houses of people and killing pet cat by coming inside balcony of houses mainly a white dog with cut tail and brown dogs and even killing other small puppies and other dogs too.these are more than 25 dogs which are disturbing peoples living.please send a dog van and resolve this issue immediately .
        address
        huda colony, road number 21, near st.alberts school, at h.no:4-9-122/1, lig-202, attapur, hyderabad-500030
        regards
        pragnya

GHMC — Stray dogs causing damage and Harm

Wolfing on Oct 25, 2020

I reside at Punjagutta Nagarjuna hills colony plot no 44. The issue here is serious and I'm...

Dimple Jain on Oct 23, 2020
          Mosquitoes repellant is not doing their job properly...5 days back he came and went away within seconds ...doing only one side of the road

It's becoming very difficult to reside in this area due to huge number of mosquitoes.kidnly look into it.

[Oct 23, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

madhurpichuka on Oct 23, 2020

I reside nearby ICRISAT Enclave of East Anand bagh Moula-Ali. I'm fed up with the menace created by the street dogs during the night as they are always barking and howling the entire night since the past 3months. Sometimes when I'm back to home at late nights from office these strays run after me while I'm driving, with poor road conditions in these monsoons it is difficult to avoid them. My aged parents couldn't manage to get enough sleep with these stray dogs menace. Please look into the issue and please help us in this regard.

Saikrishna1986 on Oct 22, 2020
              Hello Sir,

I have made the payment for my property tax on 10/22/2020 through online net banking payment option. The money is debited from my account but never received the receipt or the system is updated.
              Please help me on resolving this issue.

[Oct 22, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PAMPARY RAMESH GANGAPUTRA'S on Oct 21, 2020
                Respected,
                As in our colony street dogs are issuing very problem everyday at midnight dogs jumping inside our compund wall stering around house urining & latreen making very dirty it's not oneday issue everyday its happening

[Oct 21, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mounika matsyaraja on Oct 20, 2020
                  Street dogs are coming inside the houses and they are creating the problem

Please look into this issue ASAP.

[Oct 20, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Panchu Mhaske on Oct 20, 2020
                    I live in Hafeezpet, Prajay City, Area in Hyderabad, there is huge problem of stray dogs is so rampant here that passing through the streets have become a danger the dogs move in a group of 4-5 dogs in this area and they bark and try to attack at the people moving on the road and the situation is more worse during the night hours. They also bark all night in groups and make huge noise effluence and kids wake up at night.

We will request you to help us and catch street dogs from Prajay City apartments Hafeezpet Area as they have made it miserable for us to move in streets.

Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad — HMDA Approved Layout without proper drainage and water system

Manesh Chinna on Oct 20, 2020

There is a HMDA approved residential layout in Krishna Reddy Pet-ORRGC with LP number -000048/LO/Plg/HMDA/2018...

Narender Pendum on Oct 20, 2020
                      There are many dogs in my street disturbing everyone kids are feared about them.

Prathyusha Dhulipala on Oct 20, 2020
                        Hi team,

Please help us in getting rid of road side dogs as they are barking and even bitten my 1.6yr old son yesterday for no reason. We have been facing this trouble from many years but had a thought of bringing to your notice after my little one is suffering so much because of it.
                        Please catch them at the earliest possible as they are making our everyday life questionable.
                        Awaiting your action on this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Bhuvana Lolly on Oct 19, 2020
                          They are many street dogs in our area and we are unable to sleep. If they are quite its not a problem but then as they are many it may be a problem in future for children or old ages. Send a dog van so that this can be resolved, on a count they are 10 to 11 dogs barking.

[Oct 19, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mounika_u on Oct 19, 2020
                            Hello Sir/Madam, I am a resident of 1-2-234/8, S.R.L. Colony, main road near Road No:7, Kothapet, Hyderabad - 500035. There is one tree beside my house which has branches which are leaning on the electric cables and the trunk is bent due to recent heavy rains. The roots have made a hole near by. So I request the removal of tree or trimming of branches so that the trees do not cause a massive short circuit in the transformer and does not block the road. The tree might fall off if another heavy rain occurs.

Ashwin Shroff on Oct 19, 2020
                              Please help us in removing dead cat and it is almost in decomposed stage. It is heavily smelling and unable to stay.

Please do the needful on high priority basis.

Address as below :

Plot no 14, Road no 9, Gowthami nagar, vanasthalipuram, near siva sindhu school

Magantiradhakrishna on Oct 18, 2020
                                Sir: I am writing to your esteemed self to bring to your notice the nuisance caused by stray dogs in our colony. The number of stray dogs in our colony has risen alarmingly. The rise in their number is distribuing my busy lifestyle due to the sound pollution. Please look forward as we are suffering by their activities. I have three children. The disturbance is also effecting the education

[Oct 18, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

badri7758 on Oct 18, 2020
                                  The tree opposite to house number 2-2-1137/7/A/1, New Nallakunta, Hyderabad is in dangerous condition and anytime it may fall on electric wires and general public. Kindly prune the tree immediately.

Your faithfully,