Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad — dangerous stray animal.

House no. 4-R-C/526., Prem Nagar, New Hafeezpet,, Miyapur post, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Michael Me on Oct 17, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
I am residing in prem nagar, new hafeezpet. We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people, and very problamatic in night times also. Especially inside my building, we tried a lot to remove the dog. But now it's too dangerous as it's attacking kids and elderly people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
David raj,
H-no 4-526/premnager,
New hafeezpet,
Miyapur (Po)
Hyderabad.500049
+[protected]

[Oct 17, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am resident of GK subhodaya apartment, Rama Krishna puram. We are facing issues with a monkey from past one week which is very agreesive trying to attack children and elders. Request your help asap. Many thanks!
Mani priya Ravinder's reply, Oct 4, 2019
Please find the video recording attached
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
Adityanagar colony
Kapra
Near Vijaya high school
Hyderabad

CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad - dangerous stray animal.