[Resolved] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad — overflowing drainage in the lane beside aig hospital gachibowli

Lane beside AIG hospital Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 KMS NYMISHA on Jul 2, 2019
In the lane beside aig hospital gachibowli, there is an overflowing drainage because of which the whole stretch of road is getting blocked. Multiple complaints have been raised against this issue but still no intervention took place. The situation is existing from past one week. Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible and resolve the issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2019
The drainage issue is resolved now. Thank you.

[Jul 02, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hey guys i have a lot of disturbance near my home as the dogs are taking rest in day time and screaming at nite they are attacking on my pet that is 7months old dog they are entering the house please guy's do support by caughing them
This is to bring to your notice that the corpses of a dead dog is lying at the adjacent plot and it stinks very badly.
Please take action on this as soon as possible.Please note the address given.
It is very bad on the part of municipality that it has not taken any action since long.

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
Chitra puri colony
Beside lane to sun shine hospital,
Raidurg
Gachibowli
Hyderabad

Anil
Street dogs are attacking on human and children. At nihar gym lane, near golden temple, puppalaguda, manikonda, hyderabad.
I, P. Sathish, R/0 of H.No: 7-1-396/8, SR Nagar, Balkampet, Hyderabad-500038, I have 12 feet road in front of my house, always i and my family face lot of problems to go to my house because, there is a Boys Hostel which is right next to my house, where so many boys do come and go by parking their motor bikes irregularly or sometime they park vehicles in the middle of the road which causes lot of problems, when I ask them to park their bikes somewhere, they will try to pick up a fight with me. All the residents of that street do face the same problems with the boys and their bikes, where as that Boys Hostel " Kanaka durga Boys Hostel" which does not have of any kind permission or any silence from municipal Corporation.
I request you to solve the problem and please evacuate the Hostel from there.
Thanking you Sir,
P. sathish
#[protected]

CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad - overflowing drainage in the lane beside aig hospital gachibowli