Municipal Corporation of Jaipur

Jaipur
Jaipur District
Rajasthan
India - 302015

Shri Nirmal Nahata (Mayor)
Tel: +91 14 1274 1424

PBX

View More Information...

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Jaipur Complaints & Reviews

We are very upset about the garbage we are stay in jaipur (Lalarpura) in our society have one cafe is the name of (dug dug cafe) his owner is very careless about the cafe garbage his put daily garbage in our area and this is very very disappointing and the smell is very yuck the cafe dustbin is always smell you don’t cross the dustbin area we are very upset from this please help we out

Dear sir may I request to
    No garbage collected from our area in 6 days. We have trouble what we do of garbage

Dear sir I 6 day no any garbage vechile arrived in our area (Richa vihar colony near new loha mandi road) sir do something

Garbage not collected from plot no 382, vivek vihar, shyam nagar jaipur, pin code 302019.
        Vehicle driver intentionally not collected Garbage from our house only, and he pick all Garbage bucket from nearby house, but left us intentionally.

Plz submit our complaint and ask for this vehicle driver indeed why he is doing so.

Large number of Street dogs are in my area ( rohani nagar, jagatpura near 7no. Circle). Difficult for children and adults also to walk. Dogs tries to attack childen. There is a great risk because of these dogs.
          Please send dog catcher asap.
            Sir house no 32/370 pratap nagar sector 3 sanganer infront kv school gate 2 I seen from many days cleaner boy not lift garbage...

5 street lines not working in front of 20 /162 to 20 /168

Our door to door garbage collector come 2...3 times a week and also demands money on festival and if someone don't give them they don't pick garbage from them and today all the members near my house are waiting for him but he doesn't came and said come near me to dump garbage . When we said you come here he just ignore us and leave.

Sir, I am resident of House No. 265/361, Partap nagar, Jaipur. From last many days sever line likage, I have made several complaints to the local authorities to resolve my problem, but they are not taking any action in this regard. Pl. do the needful urgently.
                May 14, 2021
                Updated by Yogesh059
                Problam is not solve, please support on priority
                May 21, 2021
                Updated by Yogesh059
                Please support on priority

Request you to kindly urgent help as sewerage is leaking on the road

Address hai
                  Naresh Chandra Saxena
                  20 Gayatri Nagar A Maharani Farm Durgapura
                  Samta bhawan wali gali

Leaking Sewerage on the road
                  May 10, 2021
                  There is sewage leak in the below mentioned address from long time and no one is taking care of the problem. Requesting you to please provide the suitable solution and repair the same as due to this there is sewer water is coming out from chamber and logged the road. Kindly provide the resolution as soon as possible. Naresh Chandra Saxena 20, Gayatri Nagar A Maharani Farm Near Samta Bhawan lane Durgapura Jaipur Rajasthan 302018 9352422272
                  May 10, 2021
                  Updated by Navneet1saxena

Kindly provide the resolution as soon as possible.

Naresh Chandra Saxena
                  20, Gayatri Nagar A
                  Maharani Farm
                  Near Samta Bhawan lane
                  Durgapura
                  Jaipur Rajasthan
                  302018

We are facing so much problems as the the garbage collecting persons under the scheme swacch bharat abhiyan are not coming to our colony Pratap Nagar, khatipura Road, Vaishali Nagar Jaipur for collecting garbage. As you know that during this pandemic situation we have to be more cautious of cleaning our houses and surroundings, due to their negligence the garbage is stored in bulk in our houses and flies and mosquitoes are making the environment more polluted. So, you are requested to please go through the matter and take necessary action.
                    Thanks and Regards

Respected sir/madam

I am a resident of sector no 5 malviya nagar jaipur. A few days back municipal corp workers came to our lane to clean sewer and since that day our sewer got chocked and it is creating lot of problems to us day and night.Due to lockdown we do not find any solution..
                      I request you to resolve this issue at earliest.

Lokesh sharma
                      Sector 5
                      Jhulelal mandir ki gali
                        Sir / mam
                        We stay in green nagar area at durgapura tonk road, near our plot no 74 all the cows, I think have a open...

Please take a action immediately.

My name is Max and a dead body a puppy is lying in front of my house. Kindly resolve this issue asap, as the dead body's smell spreading continuously. Thanking u in advance. Plz i request u to remove it asap.

I am a resident at 10/816 Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
                            Pincode- 302017
                            I have a deep concern.. sir kachra gadi collection k liye irregular hai koi fix time bhi nhi h.. kabhi kbhi aati hai.. aur aati bhi h toh ghr se bahar aane tak hi wo chli jati h isi karan gali k bahar kahi kachra fekna padhta. Hai... aap suggest kare kaha aakar complain kare ya.. fir se pure area ko kachre se bhar de.. service is really poor...
                              I reside in MD Enclave-1, Parmanand Nagar, Niwaru Road, Jhotwara, Jaipur .
                              Just in front of my apartment,...

There are lot of dogs in the street and it is dangerous for kids playing outside

In Triveni Nagar kachre ki gadiya lene nahi aati aur agar aati hai toh siren nahi bajati. Hum logo rent pe rehte hai toh hume kachre ka siren nahi su ayi deta. Aap please is vishay mai action lijiye.

In our colony there is no water now its hard to survive without water. Get a tank for water become very expensive to us plzzz visit in our colony and make sure us solving our problem