Municipal Corporation of Jaipur

Jaipur
Jaipur District
Rajasthan
India - 302015

Shri Nirmal Nahata (Mayor)
Tel: +91 14 1274 1424

PBX

View More Information...

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Jaipur Complaints & Reviews

Please send Dog Catcher Vehicle urgent basis . I am Staying jda colony lalchandpura niwaru road Jaipur.In...

Swachhta vehicle has not been coming for more than 2 weeks. Vehicle does comes daily basis in our area.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    This is to inform the sweeper doesn’t come to sweep our lane.
    Earlier when it was told to them, they have given the excuse that it is the pvt colony we don’t.
    It is merely the lane of 100 Meters and When we are paying the municipal taxes are we not eligible of this ?
    So request to please ask concerning jamadar to assign sweeper for our lane also.
    Anita Singh
    D/o Dr. A S Chauhan
    9 dukan, peeli khoti, Prithvi Niwas, pani peech, Jaipur
    Mb : [protected]

Hi this is Ashok, my address in sarswati nagara Chailpura road behind railway office

Yah kachre wali gali nhi aa rhi hai

I resides in Nemi Sagar colony, pushpak Marg, and it's been 2 weeks nagar nigam vehicle is not coming for garbage collection. People started throwing garbage in empty plots and spaces. I request please look into the matter and do the needful.

Manhole overflowing in front of the house!!

Manhole is blocked and sewage water overflowing!!

I politely request you to pick the garbage in our colony hardev nagar dhawas jaipur. The garbage pickup vehicle is not coming to my house from last sunday. My house no. is(plot no. 27 hardev nagar dhawas)
              So please look into the matter and do the needful.

Since last week swach Bharat Aviyan Vehicle is not coming in sector8 pratap nagar jaipur area.We are facing a lot of problem as garbage is stored from several days.Kindly take action.

Pin :302033
                Name: Akash

I live in 7mb 169 Indira Gandhi Nagar Jagatpura jaipur and garbage van hasn't showed up, its actually been 2 weeks now and now the garbage is piling up please do something to resolve it
                  Thankyou

Though kachra waste collecting Hooper JNN vehicle appears alternate dates in next lane. But not visiting our lane since last 5 days. Kindly arrange to send it ASAP because there is huge accumulation of garbage at the entrance gates of our houses near Ahinsa park House no.804 Kisan Marg barkat nagar and my neighbourers. My cell phone number is [protected]

Dear sir/mam

The issue is related to unavalability of garbage collecting vehicle and sweeper. Here in "govind marg adarsh nagar" nearby areas garbage collecting vehicle and sweepers are not coming since long time such that many peoples are throwing the stored on the corners of the colony. And the roads are untidy since long time due to unavailable sweeper labour. And also dey cleaned swearage n kept all trash on side of the houses which makes it more dirty. Nobody came to collect that also it's still on the road.

I request you to look upon the issue and resolve as soon as possible.

Dear sir we r live in mansarovar 36 sector, & the Hooper is not come regular.. Please see this matter.

Dear sir/mam

The issue is related to unavalability of garbage collecting vehicle since 2 weeks and sweeper since election of wards. Here in "madhuban colony, tonk phatak" nearby areas garbage collecting vehicle and sweepers are not coming since long time such that many peoples are throwing the stored on the corners of the colony. And the roads are untidy since long time due to unavailable sweeper labour.

I request you to look upon the issue and resolve as soon as possible.

Garbage Dustbin is right at the center of the road and it is full so people started throwing garbage on the road. Due to this,...

Last 3 din se kachra gadi nahi aarahi hi. My address is 553, gali no. 3 devi nagar, new saganer road, sodala, jaipur-392019

The garbage van isn't coming for more than a week and this is a government initiative and the garbage collectors are not supposed to ask for money... He charges 300/ month and is not coming for about a week.

We the residents of vigyan Nagar jagatpura Jaipur have more than 50 houses in our gated colony. But have no big municipal dustbins setted up. And we also don't have regular visits by waste disposal vehicle of govt. This it leads to littering the empty plots and lot of garbage around roads inside.
                                I request the municipal government to set up adequate amount of large dustbins and regular visits by waste disposing vehicle to our location.

Hello, in Shiv Marg, civil lines, Jaipur, the garbage building car is not coming. Can you please inform us that why it is not coming and can you request the driver for coming in our area, people in our area are having problems due to inconvinience.

There is a furniture factory in our colony.Which is causing heavy air and noise pollution.The workers burnt the remaining material every day and our colony gets full of pollution and sky become black.they also produce loud sound from machine and loudspeaker.Please do some needful by completely closure of factory.