[Resolved] Myntra.com — cash debited order didn't get placed

VijaySanthosh on Nov 11, 2018
I placed an order on 7th nov on myntra of inr 2191, amount deducted from my indian bank account but myntra claims that they did not receive even though my transaction details show the transaction was successful. But they are not accepting that amount is transferred and continuously asking me to contact my bank. What is going on. I want my money back. (Contact no : [protected])

cash debited order didn't get placed
cash debited order didn't get placed
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2018

[Nov 11, 2018] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by VijaySanthosh, Nov 13, 2018
(Update) Money credited to my account. Thanks Guys.

Comments

The delivery man don't have manners to talk. They shout on me.
I placed an order Rs/1286 on Myntra but during payment it was showing that "your payment attempt is failed try" so I did it twice after some time I received the message from SBI that money is deducted but order history is not showing in the App after consulting customer care executive they said my order has not been placed. This is the worst experience I'm facing right now I want all the details and my money back and never going to shop again on Myntra
I placed an order of Rs.2552 from my myntra account and the particular amount had been deducted from my pattm wallet but my order didn't get placed and there is even no failed information about my order . But I got successful paytm receipt that showing successfully paid to myntra with order ID no.

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - cash debited order didn't get placed