[Resolved]  Myntra.com — delay in product shipping and delivery beyond stipulated time and poor customer support.

I recently placed an order for one adidas running shoe order no:[protected]-8952303 on the 13th of may 2019, which was shown shipped the very next day via indiapost: normally it takes about 5 to 7 days for orders to get delivered to my place.

Now, the tracking id that they provided was not active for many days, so naturally, out of concern, i reached out to them on many occasions at their number +[protected]Which by the way is not toll-free) and through facebook. On every occasion, i was assured that i have to wait until the estimated delivery date i. E. 28th may 2019 and that my order will be delivered on time. The day came 28th may 2019, my order was still untraceable on raising concern my complaint was lodged only on the 28th of may 2019, they extended the delivery date by another 3 days (One of their customer service executive had the audacity to teach me the meaning of 72 hours). Demand for cancellation and refund of my order was meated with a response saying that since the order was shipped it cannot be canceled.

My complaint is if myntra.com was incompetent in delivering orders on the estimated day of delivery, they should have on principle of trust issue immediate refunds to customers, yet they keep on extending delivery dates by 3 days and another 3 days, so on. This is highly unacceptable, unprofessional, not to mention unethical, management of myntra.com should be aware of this.

Cherak f r marak
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-03 16:53:20
I have received refund for my order.

[May 31, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Myntra.com Phone
    +91 80 4354 1999
    Myntra.com Address
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068