MySmartPrice Web Technology Complaints & Reviews

4.5
Last updated Jan 16, 2019

File a complaint to MySmartPrice Web Technology

Having problems with MySmartPrice Web Technology?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MySmartPrice Web Technology customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MySmartPrice Web Technology

MySmartPrice Web Technology Website

MySmartPrice Web Technology Head Office Address

GNR's RV Insignia, Silicon Valley, Image Gardens Road, Madhapur
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

MySmartPrice Web Technology reviews & complaints page 2

Today we bought xiomi redmi note-03 through your website from snap deal & offers mentioned in your website tat 500 rs will be cash back but same was not credited, si kindly confirm the status of that cash back. My order details is under mentioned..
Order id-[protected]
Name of website - snapdeal.
Date of purchasing-27.07.16
Mobile no-[protected]
Mar 25, 2017
MySmartPrice Web Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response

Please mail us to [protected]@mysmartprice.com with your registered mail ID and your order details. We will help you further
MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
Please mark this complaint as resolved if you are happy with our resolution. Please write us to [protected]@mysmartprice if you have any queries.
Dear nirmal151981,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Team Snapdeal

I am purchase micromax canvas pro 6 throw e bay when go to. My smart price.com. Give the offer 15% returns mony my paisapay payment was approved on 20-jun-16. I paid the order total of rs. 13, 650.00 using state bank of india online bank transfer (Rs. 13, 649.99) and ebay gift voucher yazxvn0x1u (Rs. 0.01). But gift coupon refund mony i. E 15% returns not received imdtly return my mony in my account transaction status your paisapay payment was approved on 20-jun-16. You paid the order total of rs. 13, 650.00 using state bank of india online bank transfer (Rs. 13, 649.99) and ebay gift voucher yazxvn0x1u (Rs. 0.01). Please return mony in my account

MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
    I brought the mobile in your site smartprice by shopmonk but shopmonk is not deliverd my mobile Redmi prime 2 ID 622340 Date 8 aug 2016 .So pleace chek my complaint

MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2017
    Please mail us to [email protected] with your registered mail ID We will help you further

Just iam searching a cell phone in my smart price. comwebsite. and i select a lyf wind6. then i saw a price alert. i filled that. immediately i received a message from u. ur giving a phone no and ref no. it was 84249. rate offered 1569. then i calll the choosing no. they are rejected and told to me it message was not correct. your company having lot of trust. pls dont derepute ur reputation this type of messages.
      Mar 26, 2017
      MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. We certainly don't want our customers to experience this.

While an occasional error is bound to happen, Please be assured that the vast majority of such purchases go very smoothly, and can be an easy and convenient way to find the items you need.

Please mail us to [protected]@mysmartprice.com with your registered mail ID, We will help you further
      MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
      Please maintain the service at good level
      I purchased a VU Tv from YesMart along with the offer from you that Rs.500 cash back for the above mentioned Tv purchased at YesMart showroom. So I Purchased that and uploaded the bill and fill the form which sent by you. But still my Rs.500 cashback not credited. So please solve this issue.
      MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2017

I had 5000 msp points in my account. I redeemed them on a hard disk. They said it will be dispatched in 90 days 187 days have been passed but no sighn of them. I tried to contact with the mysmartprice form but they never ever replied to it. I had ordered something else too but it came after 2 days.
        I am very fed up with mysmartprice.com i request you to please look into this matter.
        Mar 2, 2017
        MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
        Please mail us to [protected]@mysmartprice.com with your registered mail ID. We will help you further
        It has been two years .I had kept request for the paytm money.still it has been not resolved.I had also kept complain in official website still no respose...

Dear MYSMART TEAM,

i have done shopping of rs 9462 Rs through your site.
          but you still not credit my free msp coins stll why you dont given yet.
          the coins are shows pending verification what is verification still need kindly informed and please give my coin.

I have purchased power bank from my smart price .and it's not working.. so I want to return that product and give me my total amount of power bank..
            I have purchased Samsung power bank 16800 mah . But when I charged my phone throughout from this charger it's nt charging my phone.. it's fake power bank ..
            Plzz return my money. And get back ur power bank..
            Apr 1, 2017

MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
            I would like to inform you that I kaka ordered ladies suit from this site.I received the same yesterday.I want to return the same becoz of some issue in that.So Please give me the way and do the solution to return the same asap.My contact no is [protected]. Plz contact me asap.My mail id is [protected]@GMAIL.COM

I have ordered a mobile from My Smart Price.com and i made a store pickup from local store as suggested by my smart price. But when i ordered that phone they received and order and given confirmation that you have ordered a mobile which is Asus Zenfone Selfi 32GB for Rs 13500 but at that time they said that stock is not there and we will let you know once we receive it.
              The next day when i called back them same reason said by them, on the next day when i called them they are saying that we wrongly entered our price in online you can get that mobile for 17, 500\-.

When i said them that when i placed ordered it shows 13500 and that why i ordered and now you are saying that price has been wrongly updated in online.

When i opened that site once again they updated it with some 16k.

So, please i believe this is unfair and i need to get my mobile in same price at when i ordered it for 13500\-
              Msp order-[protected]-976
              Product Name- Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

Local store address sent by my smartprice.com
              Sachindanand Mobile Store,
              E-1/E2, Sai Complex Chanakya Place Part-1, 40Feet Road, Opp C-1, Janakpuri
              Ph-[protected]

Please help!!! me regarding this issue.
              My contact-[protected]

Mar 28, 2017

MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
              till not my complain hasn't solved...WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING !!! PLEASE SOLVE MY COMPLAINT..SOON...ASAP...
              MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2017

Dear sir i m prachased the samsung mobile j7 sunday 8-5-2016 my order no is[protected] from syber place i paid the fully payment in advanced but the syber place is not dispatch my order yet and the company give the customer care no one received the call .
                four days go the company not give any courier no .this is reason that the syber place look like a fake sight.So plesse help us
                thanking you
                Anil kumar
                from Ludhiana
                punjab
                MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                Dear Anil kumar, We request you to contact your estore from where you purchased the product regarding Delivery / Installation / Refund / Replacement / Warranty / Cancellation. MSP stands for Mysmartprice.com. We are a comparison website where we put up the best online and offline offers for all kinds of products from different stores for the customers to compare and buy. We do understand that you have faced some issue with Syberplace. For your convenience, we have contacted the respective estore (Syberplace) and we see that the issue will be resolved at the earliest. You can also contact syberplace customer care regarding the same: [protected]@syberplace.com Syberplace customer care contact Number :[protected] We sincerely appreciate your understanding and co-operation.
                Dear Anil kumar,

Order id:257439
                  Date added:30 april 2016
                  Payment method: cash on delivery
                  Shipping method: flat shipping rate e-mail: santoshgharat. [protected]@gmail.com
                  Telephone:[protected]
                  Order status: pending
                  Payment address shipping address
                  C-1/, kothari co-op. Society no. 3, 27 acres, tikujiniwadi, manpada, thane-400607
                  Pin:400607 c-1/, kothari co-op. Society no. 3, 27 acres, tikujiniwadi, manpada, thane-400607
                  Pin:400607
                  Updated by santoshgharat
                  Order id:257439
                  Date added:30 april 2016
                  Payment method: cash on delivery
                  Shipping method: flat shipping rate e-mail: santoshgharat.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Telephone:[protected]
                  Sub-total: rs 888
                  Flat shipping rate: rs 99
                  Total: rs 987
                  MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                  We are very sorry to inform you that we don't have option to track your order as we don't sell products in our website.

We are comparison shopping site with a vision to make shopping smarter for people. MySmartPrice helps people easily find 'what to buy' and 'where to buy from' and helps them make better and wiser purchases.

We request you to contact particular e-store from where you have purchased the product.
                  MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response

Mysmartprice — Neckband MP3 Player, cancel my order.

Please Cancel my order i pruchased wrongly.

My Smart Price.com — Nokia 225

I Have Order Nokia 225 through My smart prices Web price is 1600Rupe but when seller called me that they are telling 3000 above which is illegal thing showing price is deferent and telling price is different, i want mobile Nokia 225

I purchased a samsung galaxy on 7 mobile from flipkart the amount of rs. 10417.60/- and tax 572.94/- through the mysmartprice on the payment . . But i already received the product and sent email invoice copy of the product but untill i have not found msp coins yet.Pl.Help me
                    S: 54464309 page 1 of 1
                    Invoice date:[protected]
                    Vat/tin: [protected]
                    Service tax #: aaacw8725fsd001
                    Sold by : ws retail services pvt. Ltd.,
                    Warehouse address: no. 42/1 & 43, kacherakanahalli village, , jadigenahalli hobli, hoskote taluk, bangalore, karnataka, india - 560067
                    Invoice no : # blr_wfld[protected]
                    Retail invoices/bill
                    Product title qty price tax(%) tax total
                    Handsets
                    Cst
                    572.94 10990.00
                    Total 1 10417.06 572.94 10990.00
                    Grand total 10990.00
                    *this is a computer generated invoice.
                    Ordered through :
                    Flipkart.com customer care :[protected] || www.flipkart.com/support
                    Od[protected]
                    Mar 27, 2017
                    Feb 13, 2017

wherever required
                    Please mark this complaint as resolved if you are happy with our resolution. Please write us to [protected]@mysmartprice.com if you have any queries.

MySmartPrice Web Technology — Cheating by happyhoursdeals

They there is will be deals which most liked on sunday 12pm but they didny put the deals they fooled us

I purchased a samsung mobile from flipkart the amount of rs.8850/- through the mysmartprice on the payment mode of cod. When i purchased this product i found the msp coins 295. But i already received the product and sent email invoice copy of the product but untill i have not found msp coins yet.

1) purchase date :[protected]
                      Verified msp coins : 148
                      Pending msp coins : 295
                      Total msp coins : 443
                      Please as soon as possible credited my remain msp coins 295.

MySmartPrice Web Technology — Laptop comes cable

Sir I bought a laptop but when I watch my gmail.I saw that was cable adepter.

MySmartPrice Web Technology — Refund of cash

I had placed an order @ dominos from my smart price app.of sum amt rs400/- This amount deducted from my account but not received order confirmation msg from dominos.
                      Kindly look into the matter & refund my payment asap
                      Hoping for your valuable support
                      Thnx
                      Fooling us telling every product is 1 rupee on advertisement picture, and when we visit the websit by clicking ad, product wont be 1 rupee.

Please send me your customer care number .

Hello sir
                        I got a mail from my smart price showing offer of rs300 of on purchasing of products worth rs1500 from ask me grocery but when i am applying the code it is not working and the error message shown was coupon does not exist
                        So why u people provide fake coupons when they dont even work
                        The expiry date of the coupon is 30/04/2016 even then it is not working
                        Please reach to me at [protected] and help me out...
                        Jun 23, 2016
                        MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                        Dear Mohit, Sorry for the inconvenience. We have forwarded the issue to the concern department and see that the issue will be resolved at the earliest.
                        Dear Mohit, Sorry for the inconvenience.We have forwarded the issue to the concern department and see that the issue will be resolved at the earliest.

I have recevied the good and my order no : 13273633
                          merchant partner: kia fashion TN.ID : 24480556
                          product details: bbbb6 kia fashion black and red color combo of 2 kurti
                          qty : 1amount :399cash on delivery : 487
                          Jun 30, 2016
                          MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                          Dear MSP user, We request you to elaborate your complaint so that we can help you better.

Few months ago i ordered sennehiser cx 180 headphone ordered in Syber Place . suggesed by your my smart price web .my order id[protected] .please refund my money iam waing more than 3 months your partner wapsite is cheating iam totally dissapointed to your custumer service iam asking to my friend dont use my smart price wap site... make me refund quickly my email id: [protected]@gmail.com
                            Jun 26, 2016
                            MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                            Dear Boobalan Mass, We request you to contact your estore from where you purchased the product regarding Delivery / Installation / Refund / Replacement / Warranty / Cancellation. MSP stands for Mysmartprice.com. We are a comparison website where we put up the best online and offline offers for all kinds of products from different stores for the customers to compare and buy. We do understand that you have faced some issue with Syberplace. For your convenience, we have contacted the respective estore (Syberplace) and we see that the issue will be resolved at the earliest. You can also contact syberplace customer care regarding the same: [protected]@syberplace.com Syberplace customer care contact Number :[protected] We sincerely appreciate your understanding and co-operation.
                            Dear Boobalan Mass,

We sincerely appreciate your understanding and co-operation.

MySmartPrice Web Technology — Cashback not received for order order id: ab9172553 placed on sunday, 24 january, 2016 happy hour

Inspite of following all new terms and conditions, i havent got any cashback for i had purchased 'be positive think positive' book on happy hour through mysmartprice from askme bazaar on jan 25, 2016. Cashback of rs. 152 not rcvd till date. Proof is given.I had in fact filled the cashback dedo twice but still not rcvd cashback

Order confirmation

Fake app. Mysmartprcs

Mysmartprcs. Book kya

My contacts no. [protected]
                              MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                              Dear Ratnesh , Thank you for contacting mysmartprice.com. We request you to contact your estore from where you purchased the product regarding Delivery / Installation / Refund / Replacement / Warranty / Cancellation. MSP stands for Mysmartprice.com. We are a comparison website where we put up the best online and offline offers for all kinds of products from different stores for the customers to compare and buy. We do understand that you have faced some issue with Syberplace. For your convenience, we have contacted the respective estore (Syberplace) and we see that the issue will be resolved at the earliest. You can also contact syberplace customer care regarding the same: [protected]@syberplace.com Syberplace customer care contact Number :[protected] We sincerely appreciate your understanding and co-operation.
                              Dear Ratnesh,

Fake app. Mysmartprcs

Mysmartprcs. Book kya

My contacts no. [protected]
                                MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                                Dear MSP User, We do understand that you have faced some issue with Syberplace. We request you to contact your estore from where you purchased the product regarding Delivery / Installation / Refund / Replacement / Warranty / Cancellation. MSP stands for Mysmartprice.com. We are a comparison website where we put up the best online and offline offers for all kinds of products from different stores for the customers to compare and buy. For your convenience, we have contacted the respective estore (Syberplace) and we see that the issue will be resolved at the earliest. You can also contact syberplace customer care regarding the same: [protected]@syberplace.com Syberplace customer care contact Number :[protected] We sincerely appreciate your understanding and co-operation.
                                Dear MSP User,

We do understand that you have faced some issue with Syberplace.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding and co-operation.

Its been a week, i have placed an order for I phone6s suggested by you for 48012 but till date have no clue about the company or the order. How can we chase them, no one picks up the phone. its a fraud and so shocking to know that you are partner in it. Pls help me recover my money back.
                                  order no[protected]
                                  Jun 18, 2016
                                  MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                                  Dear Sapna Kapur, We do understand that you have faced some issue with Syberplace. We request you to contact your estore from where you purchased the product regarding Delivery / Installation / Refund / Replacement / Warranty / Cancellation. MSP stands for Mysmartprice.com. We are a comparison website where we put up the best online and offline offers for all kinds of products from different stores for the customers to compare and buy. For your convenience, we have contacted the respective estore (Syberplace) and we see that the issue will be resolved at the earliest. You can also contact syberplace customer care regarding the same: [protected]@syberplace.com Syberplace customer care contact Number :[protected] We sincerely appreciate your understanding and co-operation.
                                  Dear Sapna Kapur,

We do understand that you have faced some issue with Syberplace.

They are displaying that india jersey is being sold for Rs.1
                                    They ask to add a extension in chrome to get the deal. When you install that extension they don't give the deal.
                                    Jun 19, 2016
                                    MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                                    Dear MSP User, Thank you for contacting mysmartprice.com. Please follow the below link and on the top right corner you can find SIGN UP option where you can sign into mysmartprice.com link : http://www.mysmartprice.com/ Steps to Avail Happy Hour Deals: *Step 1: Add our Chrome Extension to vote for the deal you want. Click here to add Chrome Extension http://goo.gl/cLDxug *Step 2: Buy the most voted deals on every Sunday from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM. *Step 3: Make Payment for the entire amount of the product mentioned on the partner websites *Step 4: After purchase fill this google form to claim the entire Cashback for the purchase - https://goo.gl/VfCoU1 Here are New Terms & Condition for purchasing Happy-Hour deals 1. Cashback only for NEW USERS .If you have already purchased Re1 deals in happyhour at Mysmartprice you are not eligible for cashback 2.Only MySmartPrice is responsible for giving the Cashback Amount in your Bank Account for your purchase. 3. Offer is only valid till stock lasts on sunday 12-1 pm only 4. Once we confirm you haven't cancelled the order we will credit cashback directly to your Bank account within 45 days 5. In case any fraudulent activity by user is found, you will not be eligible for any cashback. 6. Cashback has to be claimed within 7 days from date of purchase failing to which you wont be eligible for cashback. 7. For any queries write to us at [protected]@mysmartprice.com
                                    Dear MSP User,

link : http://www.mysmartprice.com/

Steps to Avail Happy Hour Deals:

*Step 2: Buy the most voted deals on every Sunday from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.

Here are New Terms & Condition for purchasing Happy-Hour deals

3. Offer is only valid till stock lasts on sunday 12-1 pm only

7. For any queries write to us at [protected]@mysmartprice.com

Dear Sir
                                      I bought a sari from limerode website during happy hour deal I did not received my cash back till now the order [protected] which i bought from limeroad on dated 24/01/2016.
                                      Please credit my cash back as soon as possible.
                                      My email [protected]@ gmail.com
                                      Shoaeb Alam
                                      MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                                      Dear Shoaeb Alam , Thank you for contacting mysmartprice.com. Please contact your respective bank regarding the cash back as he have transferred it from our end. shoaeb alam 430 N 3/29/2016 SBIN0003468 Happy hour Cash back Success
                                      Dear Shoaeb Alam,

shoaeb alam 430 N 3/29/2016 SBIN0003468 Happy hour Cash back Success

Msp point not received from x5 mobail

Flip card purchase Mobail phone and no received msp coins