Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital — management/ discharge facility

Guwahati, Kamrup Metropolitan District, Assam, India
 Mriganka Deb on Feb 16, 2019
Sorry for being rude, but, why the hell do you need so much time to discharge a paitent after angiography... If we ask, none replies.. Why they are taking time... Do u need... One whole day to file an angiography report... Time management worst... Not punctual.. Behviours by some are worst... Wost hospital ever..
Being good in doctors and mediciners.. Are not the only characteristics a hospital should have...*worst management*

And one more thing.. Doctors are coming and going.. But the nurses are chatting among themselves.. God knows what.. Not showing the report.. To doctors..

When my paitents angiography was going on i asked the nurses, when will you give discharge to my paitent they said morning 9 o clock... I came there in the morning after 9 they said will surely give on 12 o' clock... But my paitent got discharged.. At 5 pm.. Is this your time management narayana hrudalaya???

Thats all.. Thank you😡

[Feb 17, 2019] Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Mriganka,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your concern with MRN number, contact number and hospital location on [email protected] so that our team can contact you to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Narayana Health

Sector-28, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar-Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302033
    Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital - management/ discharge facility