National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] — aadhar card not link with npci

Respected sir / madam,

I, maitri dharmeshkumar naik, am a bonafide student of b. Pharma (1st year) in maliba collagebardoli, gujarat.

I am an eligible candidate for scholarship under mukhyamantri yuva swavalamban yojana (Mysy). I have filled the online form and verified the same at mysy helpdesk. I have received sms from mysy on 7th dec, 2018, in which it was mentioned that i need to link my aadhar card with my bank account (Sbi) to receive the scholarship. I have linked my aadhar card with my bank account on 7th jan 2019. I have got the confirmation from the bank that my aadhar card is linked with bank account.

But due to some error, the aadhar – bank link status is showing incomplete on the uidai website. And due to this the scholarship is not being processed.

With this background, i urge you to look into the matter and help me solve the issue.

[Jan 30, 2019] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ddnaik76 Jan 30, 2019 Name : MAITRI DHARMESHKUMAR NAIK
Bank Account No : [[protected]],
IFSC Code SBIN008070,
Aadhaar [[protected]]
Updated by ddnaik76 Feb 08, 2019 not linked my account with npci.please help.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Phone
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Address
    C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051