National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] — aadhar linking problem with bank account

I have visited my bank to link my aadhaar number with my bank account 4 to 5 times in order to receive my scholarship benefits.. But the scholarship portal say link your aadhaar number with bank account and update in npci.. My bank have done this task and they shown me their monitor screen showing that npci mapping is successfully done.. It has been 7 to 8 day since i have receiving same notification to link aadhaar my aadhaar.. Plz do something i haven't received my scholarship benefits most of all my friends have received their scholarship benefits
aadhar linking problem with bank account
Jun 28, 2019

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Please check that one of my freind dadia.[protected]@axisbank transfered money Rs. 6800 to my ICICI bank account No.[protected] dated 22.06.2019 UPI transactio ID[protected]
amount debited from his account but not credited in my account

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Phone
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Address
    C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051