[Resolved] Naukri.com — not solving the problem from past 1 month

Kapil_1317
After deactivating the sms & mails from my naukri profile still i am receiving mails. This is very unprofessional. Have put them mails continuously but there is no help from their support team. Their team responded on couple of mails saying their bug team will connect with me but there is no reply from bug team. Have amiled the bug also also but no response.

not solving the problem from past 1 month
not solving the problem from past 1 month
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2017

[Oct 12, 2017] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, Nov 02, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from Naukri.com!

Thank you for writing to us and bringing this to our notice.

Reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that post deleting the account, alerts are clogged within 15 days, kindly confirm if the issue still persist.

Team Naukri

Comments

Hello Sir,

I need to file a complaint against 2-3 people of naukri.com at Info Edge (India) Limited
B - 8, Sector - 132
Noida - 201304

The persons like chetan, Sania and Deepika are highly unprofessional. They are totally unprofessional.
I got a message from a certain number addressing me by my name and saying that they got my number in their database.. On asking about the database the person said he used to work at naukri.com. Is this the way you people train your employees? To infringe someone's privacy!

Yesterday I was creating my account on naukri.com and today I got a call from naukri.com
Someone who girl talking to me like misbehaving she said Arrey Pagal hai Kya kaam dhaam hai nahi to naukri. Com pe I'd kyu banaya Aur Na janey Kya Kya bakwas kiye ja rahi thhi
This is a number of her
Please do something with her
I got a call from naukri.com from this no
[protected], [protected] and they told me that we will provide job in hdfc bank and for this they recieve money from me on this paytm no [protected] amount is 12000 and 9000 and send me the fake email to satisfy me .i want money back right now..
I have taken Naukri database and since 1st day My mass mailings in naukri is not working . I wrote mail to support many many times putting screen shots, no one is solving, when i called, after ringing it is getting disconnect.

I got 2 spam mails that when i mailed to my resume in naukri, i found mail came as mailing from resume emailid in Resume of naukri---- Spam.. i wrote mails to naukri no one is solving
I have taken Naukri Resdex on[protected]

I Had emailed 4000 candidates on[protected],[protected],[protected] I dint received any reply mails .

So i searched for my resume in naukri and sent email i dint get any naukri mail in my box.

EVEN TOUGH IAM SENDING EMAILS FROM NAUKRI, IT IIS NOT GOING TO CANDIDATES

BUT REPORT SAYS CONTACTED CANDIDATE

PLS CHECK IT OUT

I AM naresh last 3 months my processs but pending iam lot of money pay the but not responding Attempt compay
(Hinduja national power corporation pvtltd)
Nakuri person name raman selvaraj
Mail id(Nakuri.[protected]@4u.com)
hr excutives && stafing phone number ([protected]) but last ten days not avaliable but help me another no
([protected]) please help me