[Resolved]  Nestaway Technologies — misleading information leading to stress

Hi team,

I have moved to bangalore on 2nd may. I am new to bangalore and since then i was searching for accommodation to stay.

Through nestaway i booked a visit to the property on 9th may in block b ambience diva apartment sarjapur. But the area manager by mistake (Or intentionally) took me to block a. Flat 704
House id: 4701

I liked the flat and location but there were no tenant present at the property then. So i asked the area manager anand about the amenities. He informed cook wifi everything is available. You need to talk to other tenants and all is available and manageable.
Note: tenants number is not available until i am booking the property.

I was not aware of nestaway policies that cook is not provided by nestaway. The information should have been given by anand which he did not tell. He did not do his duty.

After i moved in on 11th may. I came to know from other girls that they all use their own wifi and cook on their own.
Look now the issue is i am having serious medical conditions and i don't know how to cook. I tried to convince other girls but they are not ready.
So do you expect me to keep wifi and do the whole recharge and pay 4000 cook charges on my own when i'm having financial issues as well.??

I was being admitted in the hospital last week and i have all doctors prescription and my health is getting detoriated everyday till now.

Since i did not know if i am getting the money back or the process of moving out. I didn't place move out request on app but i have bloody called the call centre within 48hrs and informed everything. Everyday there was same response someone will be calling back until i had to escalate and now they are telling they will not refund. Is this # way of doing business by collecting people hard earned money in your own pocket when there is a genuine reason and i was misguided by you people?

I need my entire money back now and be ensure all the calls are recorded by me and i make ensure i share this entire experience in all social networking sites mentioning each and everyone's name and number.
Few mins back i spoke to shree from nestaway customer service and she was just a # sitting there. She refused to escalate the case further. Refused to give me her manager email address. Refused to trust me and only trust anand the area manager whatever he has said and logged in the case (Though there is no proof that he spoke the truth). Refused for any further help. Refused to even get ready for compensation of giving me at least 13-14k back. All the people sitting in nestaway is just #.
I never knew nestaway or it's policies so it's the duty manager responsibility to give right information and tell openely everything instead of just doing business.

Also i will be logging a police complaint for such a harassment and if something is happening to me due to my health. Nestaway will be solely responsible and you guys should be entitled to face the wrath of the law then.

Need this escalated till zonal manager if you want but i want a resolution within 24hrs.

Mobile: [protected]

Sanchayeeta mukherjee
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-25 05:44:39

[May 21, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response May 22, 2019
Hi Sanchayeeta, sorry to hear about the experience that you're facing! We'll have this looked into and connect with you at the earliest to sort this out.
Updated by Sanchayeeta Mukherjee Jul 03, 2020
Please make this at the earliest as I have already sent an email to Amar as well. This is quite getting on my nerves now.
Updated by Sanchayeeta Mukherjee Jul 03, 2020
Why on Earth this Complaint marked as Resolved. Do you guys want me to go Twitter and also take legal actions on this?
Updated by Sanchayeeta Mukherjee Jul 03, 2020
Please check my other complaint and I need a reference number as well

Comments

Most screwed up service ever. Go with nestaway if you want to kill your happiness and peace in life while they exploit your money

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102