[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — nestaway mental harassment

NT2 1803 TCG, hinjewadi phase 2, Hinjewadi, Pune, India
 akshayklr057 on May 20, 2019
I am atul,
I was living in a nestaway property as a tenant in pune hinjewadi phase 1, recently i took an initial transfer to one of the nestaway houses i booked the entire house.
I have been facing issues from the very starting of this booking.
Once i booked i asked the property manager for a visit to the house where he was giving me excuses that the house key was lost even though it was him who moved out the last tenants from that house and he exactly knew where the keys were. After that when me and freinds visited the house it was messy, dirty,. Gas stove not working, no bed sheets no pillows, mattresses were in very bad condition, switches broken, no duplicate house keys, sofa torn so i asked the property manager if it could be fixed or not he assured me that the flat will be fixes as he has been given access to replace all these things by his manager (Akanksha).
Later when the guy didn't raise any ticket and was also threatening us that i am not going to do any work you can file a complaint against me we took an action and reported abuse against him in the effect of which nestaway told his manager akanksha to help us in raising tickets. But on the day of move in akanksha called us and said these are all the things that cannot be replaced like mattress and was forcing us to accept the checklist in which it was mentioned that all the things are provided and were in good condition. We refused to do so, and instead of coming to common ground she just hung up the phone and stopped picking it up.
After that nestaway support guys called us and told us to accept the move in and all the things which are not in good condition please raise a ticket within seven days and there will be no charge (As there is a nestaway policy that on a new move in if you raise any ticket within seven days then it will be serviced free of cost). We did exactly the way we were advised. So after move in we raised tickets that things are not in good condition and either needs repairing or replacement, then instead of working on these tickets one of the nestaway guy (Chetan) called us and told us that these tickets will be charged as we have moved in to a new house and in new house this policy doesn't get applied. But it's clearly mentioned in the onboarding charges that any ticket raised within seven days will get resolved freely.
This is a kind of mental harassment that we have faced and is also distracting us from our daily work and giving us lots of mental tension as we have already paid around 75000 to nestaway.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 22, 2019

[May 20, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Hi Atul, we regret the inconvenience caused to you and we really want to help you. Please share your registered contact details or service ticket ID with us via direct message so that we can reach out to you and understand what went wrong.
Updated by akshayklr057, May 20, 2019
I have told the NestAway guya Chetan that I need his statement in written and I will contact police regarding the same and he is saying "Jaao naa karo complaint" ( Go and file a compaint) and just hung up the phone on me.
Updated by akshayklr057, May 21, 2019
The situation has gotten worse the last electricity bill before our move in has not been paid because of which the electricity of house has been cut.
Updated by akshayklr057, May 21, 2019
In the middle of night I am not able to think of anything else but the entire fraud that happened to us. We are so much stressed at this hour but no one is taking the responsibility and also not helping us in any manner.

Comments

I moved in on 4th of may and its been 3 weeks since then my D2H and AC still not fixed.I have escalated the tickets till level 4 but no action has been taken !
I have called 100 times to the customer care but still no help is provided.
it is definitely a big mistake of choosing nestaway and i recommend everyone not to choose it.

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - nestaway mental harassment