[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — repeated breach of service level agreements (sla)

Gagan Ramachandra on Sep 18, 2018
I have been living in my current apartment for over 2 years. When i moved in, i had my rental agreement sorted directly with the owner (And his representative) and everything was seamless.

Nestaway came into the picture about a year ago. They started managing the property and since then, dealing with them has been a major cause of stress in my life. Here's a summary of my problems:

About a couple of months ago, without any intimation, i got an sms from nestaway that i would be moving out. I called them to clarify that i am not. They agreed. However, i kept getting messages that i am moving out and that someone will be coming to inspect my house. I raised ticket after ticket about why this is happening but they never bothered to respond.

About a week later, i started getting messages that i will be moving in to a different place. However, this new place had the same address as the old place - which is fine. But now, i was being asked to pay a "processing fee" and a massive security deposit (Which i had already paid when i moved in 2 years back). I kept getting calls repeatedly asking to pay the money and i kept clarifying over and over again that i never moved out or moved in.

They called to harass me, on average, about 5 times a day for an entire week. I even asked them if i could personally meet with a representative to explain this in person. Nada. Instead, they continued to harass me.

This ticket went on for two months. It was only when i told them that i will have to go to the police with this information that they became more receptive to what i was saying.

Nestaway is, without a sliver of doubt, the worst brand i have ever dealt with. (And i have dealt with 100s of brands)
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 22, 2018

[Sep 18, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Sep 19, 2018
This does not sound right, Gagan! We always want you to have the best experience and we regret that you had to go through this. We would like to investigate this for you. Please share your registered contact details or Ticket ID so we can reach out to you and understand what went wrong.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - repeated breach of service level agreements (sla)