[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — worst customer care

tarun_Negi on Nov 7, 2017
Every time you call nestaway customer care, they just give cold response. They have same answers for the all the queries, we get back to you, and they never did, they have deducted rs. 5000/- for electricity charges.
And not providing any details to it. Its almost more then 2 months. Not getting any response.

They should publish their manager's email id / contact details so that we can raise our concerns.

Support at the ground zero. They only active till the time you looking for flats. Once you get it, they are invisible.

App is only for tenant, once u left you not able to see service request update. Which customer care doesn't understand.

After calling customer care executive says "we are transferring you call for feedback, but it didn't get transferred".. I don't know how they taking and updating against feedback.

I really say no to nestaway.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 12, 2017

[Nov 07, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Nov 08, 2017
Hello Tarun we regret the inconvenience caused possible to share your registered contact details we'll assist you surely.
Updated by tarun_Negi, Nov 09, 2017
Email ID [protected]@gmail.com
Updated by tarun_Negi, Nov 10, 2017
Still No Update from Nestaway
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Nov 11, 2017
We see that service requests raised by you are resolved. Hope this helps!
Updated by tarun_Negi, Nov 11, 2017
I don't have update on that service request.
Updated by tarun_Negi, Nov 21, 2017
Even after 10 days no response from nestaway

Comments

Email ID [protected]@gmail.com

I had logged a service request related to unexpected adding an amount to my dashboard for Electricity Bill without my intimation and without providing any bill details.
This service request has been escalated to Level 2 but still I didn't get any resolution.

This has cost me additional 1805 INR .

Kindly look into this matter.
It's been 4 months we are facing wifi issue we raised complaint 4 times but still no action has been taken I am pissed off with their irresponsible attitude. Instead of taking any action forcefully they closed our service request without resolving it . These things are impacting our live here plz help

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - worst customer care