Nissan Motors — datsun go plus

Ankush. Rathore on Sep 29, 2017
Sir/madam
I want to inform you that i purchased a car from nath motors bareilly and it got damaged on 24th of sept and i immediately contacted to car showroom and they assure me that you will get your repaired car back on 29of sept. But today i contacted, said that you will get your car after 4more days because your claim do is not received or either you can get your car by paying full repair amount...

My name is ankush singh rathore

[Sep 29, 2017] Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ankush. Rathore, Sep 29, 2017
I do not want to pay full amount... I will pay only file charges fees which is 1000rs as they mentioned while taking 0debt insurance... And I need my car immediately by today... It's urgent ...
Plz resolve my problem as soon as possible otherwise with such kind of service company will lose customers, as two of my friends are interested in your micra car but such kind of feedback will make them to look for better service and car... Hope you understand
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0