Nissan Motors — nissan datsun redi go-automatic

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 DRPGK on Oct 6, 2018
I have purchased a datsun redigo 6 months back. Total kms driven is only 1500 kms. One week back when i was on my way to my clinic suddenly i got a petrol smell and found a major leakage in fuel pipe and immediately stopped the vehicle and complained and vehicle had to be towed to shahwar nissan service center nandidurga road, bangalore. This vehicle is under warranty, but i was told that since this is rubber pipe and bitten by rat, there is no warranty. When i inspected the pipe i dont see any sign of rat bite. I had to pay cost of fuel pipe rs 690, eventhogh it was under warranty.

Now today after a week again fuel leakage started and my vehicle had to be towed away again and same explanation of rat bite and again i was billed for rs 926. I dont agree with the explanation this time too.

I have a swift/scoprpio/swift which are parked in the same space, i dont agree this is a rat bite. My question is why does nissan is having such a delicate quality of fuel pipe??? This is very risky and dangerous since fire can catch at any point to engine.

My car is becoming a joke in my community, since towed 2 times now.

My vehicle number is ka02-mn3715.

[Oct 06, 2018] Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0