Nissan Motors — "policy" of evm automotive (i) pvt ltd for providing insurance to new cars.

abhi_vis on Jan 1, 2018
I have recently purchased a car from evm automotive (I) pvt ltd. Happy with the overall service, but have some concerns. My basic right to "select" the insurance provider for the car got denied. The showroom administration was stubborn and stick to their stand for providing me a particular insurance provider which i didn't like. Morethan that they have collected extra money from me and submit policy invoice and the rate mentioned there is 75% of what i paid.in this scenario, i am curious to know about the "policy" of evm automotive (I) pvt ltd for providing insurance to new cars. (This happened when nissan providing discount of 20, 000 as december offer, intensify the situation). Hope you will respond as soon as possible.

[Jan 01, 2018] Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by abhi_vis, Jan 01, 2018
This kind of behaviour especially the lack of clarity in many things (cost of accessories, insurance, etc..will affect the sale of Nissan products even though the products are technically sound.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

ASV Ramana Towers, 37&38, Venkatnarayana Road, Nagar, Rajasthan, India - 600017
    Nissan Motors - "policy" of evm automotive (i) pvt ltd for providing insurance to new cars.
    www.bdomains.com