Nobroker — movement - relocation of household items

I have had a movement organized by nobroker for me to shift from the previous location that i was put up to the current location.

Nobroker had arranged packers and movers from network cargo packers & movers to shift my household belongings from my previous location to my current location. On 14th of april.in the process, the movers had damaged a new godrej almirah. The damage is severe enough to render the item as un-usable. I have the original bills from godrej, showing the amount of the damaged almirah, which is about 30, 000

The movers acknowledged that the almirah is beyond repair and they would pay me 15 thousand rupees & i do not have to pay for the relocation charges.

Under humanitarian grounds i had paid the movers who were present on the scene with rs. 1500 and also paid for their food. I had paid nobroker 950 rs as the booking amount.

Till date i have not received any compensation from the vendor or nobroker.
The vendor has taken away the almirah and is currently with them.

Vendor had promised that he would pay me on multiple days panning april & may. Nothing has happened yet. I have had multiple conversations with nobroker rep - david martin. He is rude and is completely un-supportive.

I also just realized that network cargo packers & movers, doesn't do business with nobroker and the person that nobroker has connected me with is a scamster. The network cargo packers & movers has confirmed that they do not do a local movement.

It so seems that noboker is charging a premium amount for a substandard, inexperienced movement services that they recommend to their customer.

I would require your support to get this sorted and ensure nobroker stops its fraudulent service offering to its customers
This can only be attributed to cheating.

movement - relocation of household items

[May 31, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NoBroker Phone
    +91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    NoBroker Address
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102