[Resolved] Nobroker — NoBroker are a bunch of Cheaters!!! - Dont go for their Money Back plans!
I took the below plan from NoBroker where i was assured a Tenant in 60 days or i could get my money back. I'm sorry to say that I was cheated by my NoBroker & these are the sequence of events
1. NoBroker identified a tenant who was ready to pay me a deposit of Rs. 1 lac & a rent of Rs.32000/- per month.
2. NoBroker confirmed the tenant would deposit an advance of Rs.10000 & the balance before signing the agreement.
3. The tenant deposited only Rs.5000/-.
4. I informed the Relationship Manager that only Rs.5000/- was deposited but he insisted that the tenant would deposit the balance & FORCED me to close the deal on NoBroker assuring me that he would be around if any issues arise. I was reluctant but he insisted that this was the manner in which NoBroker worked & i did not have to worry.
5. In 2 days the tenant gave a cheque of RS.95000/- which BOUNCED.
6. We informed him about the same & he cooked up some story & since then has not deposited 1 single Re.
7. I have updated my relationaship manager Ajeeth Upadhyay & Ms. Salma about this entire incident but both say NoBroker will not be able to refund my money & they would only be able to relist my property only for 15 days with no refund in case a suitable tenant is not found.
NoBroker has taken Rs.12000/- from me & I have not even got what is due to me. I feel heavily cheated by NoBroker & as a last step request you to look into this matter & kindly help.
You tell me WHERE HAVE I GONE WRONG????? Its my hard earned money & I wont allow you guys to take it away like that.
Was this information helpful?
May 16, 2022Complaint marked as Resolved
We got our money back
NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 28, 2021NoBroker Customer Care's response Hi Floyd, we understand that our team have provided you with a tenant. However, as you had mentioned that the tenant backed out we were ready to serve you for the remaining 19 days which you didn't agree to. And as per the terms & conditions of the plan you are not eligible for a refund. Hence, there is nothing more we would be able to do from our end.
Related NoBroker reviews
View all 1487 NoBroker Reviews