[Resolved]  NoBroker.in — Cheated Me Of Rs.999

Dear Sir
No Broker Had a Free Plan Of 9 Listings Of Flats With No Brokerage But All Of Them Were Against My Requirement Area And Rent. So I Phoned No Broker And Told Him To Give Flats According To My Requirement. He Said You Will Have To Go For Freedom Plan Which Cost Rs.999 And You Will Get 25 Contacts According To Your Requirement. I Paid Rs.999 Through PMC(Punjab Maharastra Cop Bank Debit Card On 9/04/2017. Since Then I Have Not Got 25
Contacts According To My Requirement. I Phoned No Broker And Told Mr. Karan That If You Can"t Give Me 25 Contacts According To My Requirement Kindly Refund My Payement. As Few Contacts Given By You Were Not As Per My Requirement Which Was Rent Of Rs.7000 And Area Mira Bhyandar. To Which He Said We Don't Have Refund Policy. But I Will Put In Your Refund Request As You Have Not Been Provided Your Requirement Contacts. Now He Says We Won't Refund you As It's Against The Company Policy.
I Have Got All The Audio Recordings Of The Calls Made To No Broker.
Kindly Do The Needful,
Thanking You
Manish Talreja
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-04-18 17:29:23
No Broker has resolved my complaint showing a honest and gentlemans attitude by refunding Rs.999 to my bank account duw to complain in consume redressal forum .
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102