Noty99 Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 12, 2020

File a complaint to Noty99

Having problems with Noty99?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Noty99 customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Noty99

Noty99 Website

Noty99 Head Office Address

Surat Ho, Surat, Nr Usmapura
Surat City

Noty99 Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Noty99 reviews & complaints(32)

Observer... I came to know i. E, this email is for students welfare... Really iam very thankful to andhra university..☺️.... I don't where to file my problem.. So i going through this...
It's really nice thing to postpone the exams.. But prepone of 2nd semester is not good to the university as well as students... It (20 days) is not enough to get revision also, moreover that to university has reduced the time gap b/w 1st & 2nd...

Noty99/Nstra fab Please book my complain regarding fraud done by Noty99. I am much surprised that he is doing this activity continuously till now we are not able to track him. Since 12 Months, no refund nor any item returned. Please take necessary action against him Otherwise he will do this business as his on going process. And he update his website frequently. Please ask him to refund people's money. Whom so he fraud ed. He has bank account where he ask to transfer money. Please take some legal action. He has changed his mobile no, but not attitude. Still looting people international level fraud he is. Mr Jeet Jain/jalaram Jain/ Aryan/Jigar/Kush Jain these are his fraud names. He has trapped so many people and vanished. Please file a case against him and get everyone's money. I hope for best result. Thank U!!...

Please book my complain regarding fraud done by Noty99. I am much surprised that he is doing this activity continuously till now we are not able to track him. It almost more than 5 Month passed no refund nor no item returned. Please take necessary action against him Otherwise he will do this business as his on going process. And he update his website frequently. Please ask him to refund people's money. Whom so he fraud ed. He has bank account where he ask to transfer money. Please take some legal action. I hope for best result. Thank U!!...

WAITING FOR RESULT.

noty99.com — Noty99.com number one fraud website

I ordered some catalogues from this website and paid 21000Rs. it was wire transfer.after the amount is transfered this fraud is not responding.its been 1 month since i ordered no parcel received yet.

Noty99 — Never dispatched order after making payment

I made payment of 10800/- May 2015 . He never dispatched the material and never picks call... I am not going to leave him.. It's hard earned money and can't let fraud like him to just snatch from me... He have to pay for it ...

I ordered 2 catalogs salwar metirials by online and transfered money Rs. 15698 for the same on July 30 2015. He has not delivered the metirials and he is not responding neither telephone nor email. I requested for refund also there is no response from his side.

Hi, I have ordered(Order Number: YQQSJOLUI)on Aug 10, 2015 in www.noty99.com. I made the payment through bank wire and the amount is INR 16, 398 (ICICI Bank on 11th august). But he did not delivered any thing so far. I called him to this phone no:[protected] so many times, he is not answering my calls, i even what app no response, I send e mail no response Requested him so many times to deliver the goods. . Please help me in this. My contact no [protected](Chennai)

Hi, I have ordered(Order Number: YQQSJOLUI) on August 10, 2015 in www.noty99.com. I made the payment through bank wire and the amount is INR 16398. NEFT Transfer number [protected] (ICICI Bank) .But he did not delivered any thing so far. i called him to this phone no:[protected] so many times, he is not answering my calls, i even what app no respons, i send e mail no respons Requested him so many times to deliver the goods. . Please help me...

Hi, I have ordered(Order Number: GLBJKZJNT)on July 22, 2015 in www.noty99.com. I made the payment through bank wire and the amount is INR 6, 699. But he did not delivered any thing so far. i called him to this phone no:[protected] so many times, he is not answering my calls, i even what app no respons, i send e mail no respons Requested him so many times to deliver the goods. . Please help me in this. My contact no[protected]

Hello, My name is siraj and i am a regular buyer from india. I never had problems with any suppliers until recently. I placed an order worth $193 of goods from jitendra jain. Upon receiving the money he never answered my phone calls or replied to my emails. I had to create different emails to get hold of him, he played around saying that he would refund the money or send me another catalog instead. This went on for a very long time. Since i am located in the usa, there is nothing much i can do, but i tried my level best and reported the matter to several police stations in surat, trade india, india mart and ministry of indian textiles, but no response from any of them. This fool has so many websites, and now he has created another one which is nstrafeb.com. This is a warning to all those who have fallen into trap with him before. I have completely lost trust in buying from india, the part that amazes me most is despite him ripping off so many buyers nationally and internationally, so many complains to police, facebook and google, the government of india has not taken any action against this guy, to me it looks like the downfall of this trade, if no action is taken against jitendra jain, there will rise others like him to play around with peoples money, unless some serious action takes place to be a lesson for others who have the intention for cheating buyers so that these kind of incidents never occur. If any solution please kindly let me know [protected]@yahoo.com

Hii m muskan creation in gurgaon .i had ordered some catlok n i had deposit full money of rs 58000 in her acount n account no-[protected] but till today i have not recieved any percel n m calling on noty 99 jeet has telling me wait for half hour i will send u the detail but he cant send me the details his add n phone no- [protected], [protected] Noty 99 shop no-2 Ami apartment naranpura ahmedabad.and i have some recordings also... thanks [protected] muskan creation muskancreation85 @gmail.com

Hello I have ordered one catalag Regalaia NX (4 SUITS) ON 27TH july and transfered money RS5849. But till now nothing recieved and also he is not picking up the call and not replying on mail. I have send email and also cc to [protected]@gujarat.gov.in. please help me. He is not refunding money nor sending the products. vineet [protected]@gmail.com

Please book my complain regarding fraud done by Noty99. I am much surprised that he is doing this activity continuously till now we are not able to track him. it almost more than 5 Month passed no refund nor no item returned. Please take necessary action against him Otherwise he will do this business as his on going process. and he update his website frequently. Please ask him to refund people's money. Whom so he frauded. he has bank account where he ask to transfer money. Please take some legal action. I hope for best result. Thank U!!

Hi, I have ordered(Order Number: CRLGLXDHM, Invoice Number: #IN001505) on July 02, 2015 in www.noty99.com. I made the payment through bank wire and the amount is INR16298. But he did not delivered any thing so far. i called him so many times, he is not answering my calls. Requested him so many times to deliver the goods. but he is not interested to deliver and i told him that i will complain in consumer forum. He told me that "Do whatever your want and best of luck". Please help me in this.
                    Jul 20, 2015
                    Updated by Padma Priya
                    I have received a parcel today. Quality is good. We received one catalog (SARI-SAGA SAREE BY HIBA) and the other catalog (SAPPHIRE) is not received. He promised me that he is going to refund INR 9499. Because SAPPHIRE is not in stock (He said).
                    i m praveena from chennai, on 18/7/2015 and 22/7/2015 i transfer 10000rs and 2400rs for riya sen full catlogue and one single pcs dress(party frock).. till now not delivery any parcel and many times i m calling phone no:[protected].. no answer, i even wha apps no respons, i send e mail no respons, i send message in facebook no respons...if cant send parcel atleast he want to refund amount... till now no respons from him... my number:[protected]/[protected]
                    after posting some one call me and told that i refund amount till now not done.. May be he also cheated... having web site, facebook... even that cheating people...
                    They are full fraud, he doesn't have any items. They have multiple sites and fooling people around.
                    I have placed order in Jan 15 and have not received any thing till today.

noty99.com
                    noty99.in
                    www.99world.in
                    www.99rush.com

don't place any order and put a police complaint on them.

I placed an order for Fiona Pearl Kurtis with Noty99 on the 22 nd of May 2015, payment made by bank transfer same day, received an invoice from them to that effect and have been waiting for the package till now. Repeated queries regarding order and shipment status by email and message on whatsapp have been ignored by them. I m completely in the dark. They have been posting new catalogs on a daily basis on their website (from where I have placed the order) and on their Facebook account. If they can market their ware and take payment for it, they had better deliver the goods. I want full refund of the amount I have paid. I am attaching the bank transfer doc and invoice I received from them plus a doc saying payment accepted.
                      customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Jul 31, 2015
                      Updated by Rajee Rajoo
                      No action has been taken on this complaint. I have not heard from Noty99 at all. Please address this issue. Why should consumers suffer to feed this company? Why is no action being taken by cyber crime police to shut down that website and stop them from receiving payment from innocent consumers?
                      He is Fraud
                      Its not a big company
                      He is single person who s playing games all around with people. not India even out of India client are trapped by him.
                      don't waste time waiting for his supply you take action immediately

31 st july. no update from Noty99 on my items. No action taken by customer care even after consumer complaints forum informed them of my issue. Please do something.

thanks and regards,

Raji.
                      Noty99 must send me goods worth Rs.14569 at the earliest. Goods should be of good quality and have resale value. This should be done on priority. then I will consider the complaint resolved.

Dear Team, My name is Arshad Ahmed and my contact number is [protected]. Kindly find the reciept of fund transfer of RS.8459/- made towards order id FMKHVJZZ towards Lavina Brasso Catalogues 1 set. I made the payment on 28th May 2015 and I was promised by Jeetender Jain that my stock will be delivered by 4th June 2015. Every time I am doing the follow ups he replies saying that it got delayed, stock will be delivered shortly, sorry could not call you back as I was in train. Name : Jeetender Jain Mobile No - [protected] Email Id [protected]@gmail.com Bank Details : Payee Account Number[protected] Bank IFSC CodeUTIB0000298 Payee Bank NameAxis Bank Payee Bank BranchNARANPURA[AHMEDABAD] Payee Bank CityAHMEDABAD ( 308 ) Account Type:Current Account Payee Bank Zip Code0 Payee Bank CountryINDIA And below are his replies to mails June 15th 2015 -Myself - When I said I will give police complaint. Jeetender Jain - ok do wt u do. DHAMKI mat de.Thik h jo karna h karle. Ja ..rasta opn hai. Tere jaise mere yhah b bht aaye h...bht acche se baat kar rha tha par tu layak nhi. Lga le jitna dum ho. Jis din thak jaye us din muje mes kar dena.to dhamki wali baat nhi karni thi... yhah tumhare se bhi bde bde aaye or chle gye. acc details mang rha hu to deni chaiye na... 2 lakh ka clam krunga etc etc.. ye sab se kuch nhi hota. RBI ki condition read kro online business ki June 20th 2015- Myself -When I asked him to refund my money. Jeetender Jain - kya hua conmisinor saheb..thak gye kya...23-24 saal ke ladke se haar gye sab shaab tumhare.hahahahah..phle pakad to le... sayad tuje ye 23 yr ke ladke k baare m pta nhi hai...ye business to side ka h wrna ye ladka hacker h...duniya ki koi takat serch nhi kar skti. He has taken my bank account details mentioning he will refund, till date he is only playing around. Let's together track him and bring him down to teach him a lesson. Regards Arshad Ahmed
                        Jul 14, 2015
                        Updated by arshad.ahmed
                        Jeetender Jain who is running the racket in the name of noty99 is one shameless idiot.Despite of continuous follow ups I have still not received my refund.
                        Sep 16, 2015
                        Updated by arshad.ahmed
                        He is one shameless creature. Now he has created his new email id i.e. [protected]@gmail.com. I will not leave him until he refunds my money.
                        Cyber Crime division of India should take serious action against these kind of cheaters who are fooling around people and making money. I have still not received my refund from this fraudster representing www.noty99.com
                        Can we trace this cheater to put him behind the bars?

My name is Arshad Ahmed. Kindly find the receipt of fund transfer towards order id FMKHVJZZ towards Lavina Brasso Catalogue 1 set. I have paid 8459/- by transferring fund on 28th May 2015 to Payee Account Number[protected] Bank IFSC CodeUTIB0000298 Payee Bank NameAxis Bank Payee Bank BranchNARANPURA[AHMEDABAD] Payee Bank CityAHMEDABAD ( 308 ) Account Type:Current Account Payee Bank Zip Code0 Payee Bank CountryINDIA. Jeetender Jain Mobile Number - [protected] Jeetender Jain Email Id - I am suppose to recieve my stock on 4th June 2015 as per his promise. I started asking him to dispatch my stock, he use to always say its delayed, I will send shortly and started promising this day, that day repeatedly. I have been following up literally over the mail to refund. This boy thinks himself as biggest hacker as per the claims he makes over the mail and says do what ever I want.He has blocked all incoming calls to his number - [protected]. Can we find him and stop this online racket business by which he is enjoying his life fooling around people. On June 15th he asked for my account details to refund and said it will take 8 hours add my name then he will transfer. But he is only playing around. Below are his statements he has made When I asked him to refund my money: Myself- When I said will give police complaint. June 15th Jeetender Jain - ok do wt u do. DHAMKI mat de. Myself - When I said "Bahuth dekhe aise maine jisko sahi raastha dikhaaya maine aur sabakh bhi" June 15th Jeetender Jain- Thik h jo karna h karle. Ja ..rasta opn hai. Tere jaise mere yhah b bht aaye h...bht acche se baat kar rha tha par tu layak nhi. Lga le jitna dum ho. Jis din thak jaye us din muje mes kar dena. Myself- When I asked again to refund my money June 15th Jeetender Jain -to dhamki wali baat nhi karni thi... yhah tumhare se bhi bde bde aaye or chle gye. acc details mang rha hu to deni chaiye na... 2 lakh ka clam krunga etc etc.. ye sab se kuch nhi hota. RBI ki condition read kro online business ki. MyseIf- had sent mail on June 18th " Police track kar rahi hai teri har chaal. 23-24 saal ka ladka zyaada dur bhag nai sakta yeh kehna hai police commisioner ka.") Myself on June 20th - When I asked him to transfer this is the reply he has sent.) June 20th - kya hua conmisinor saheb..thak gye kya...23-24 saal ke ladke se haar gye sab shaab tumhare. June 20th Jeetender Jain- hahahahah..phle pakad to le... sayad tuje ye 23 yr ke ladke k baare m pta nhi hai...ye business to side ka h wrna ye ladka hacker h...duniya ki koi takat serch nhi kar skti Let's together track him and bring him down to teach him a lesson. Regards Arshad Ahmed

Hello friends, I had ordered a full catalouge of AL Zohra with Noty99, till the time i had made payment they were interacting well but after receiving payment they stop answering calls nd replying messages. Please be aware of this bloody online fraud . They are big cheaters.
                            After mutual understanding.from the party the issue has been resolved nd they have promised me.to send the parcel. They are genuine people and I had mistaken them so I apologize to them . Thanks
                            Jun 28, 2015
                            Updated by stylist pick
                            Resolved .

These faurds after launching a complaint in this forum called me telling they will refund Instead are asking my card details such as Card number Expiry date Dob Don't ever do that mistake of giving it, these ppl will rob u more They do card to card transfer itseems, they think we are fools, please don't give them those details They in such numbers where they can only call and we cannot Later another faurd calls and tells that u didn't give ur card details hence we are resolving this issue, pls don't fall into this trap nd spread awareness among ppl so that noone falls in these people trap

Ordered a catalogue Kasia by fiona on May 14th 2015, neither got the parcel nor refind Total money lost is 5299 This is big fraud, advised people please don't buy from this person, he has cheated lot of people, I am going to lodge an FIR in cyber crime on this guy Not sure if i get back my money, i dont want other people to fall into this trap...
                                I had bought a cotton suits catalogue named KASIA by FIONA from this site 99rush.iin, and paided 5299, its was paido on May 14th 2015, the vendor post payment has stopped responding to by calls and emails, I have not got my parcel till date, the vendor is not refunding my money also attached the proof of my payment and received an invoice from them Please help me to get my money back Regards Arthi ([protected])...
                                This is to bring to notice that I have transferred amount of Rs 8900 on 1st June 2015 for catalogue. As he told that you will get your order in 2 days but till date I didn't got the order neither any information about it. We are not able to get connected as his no.is not connecting. Not getting any reply on messages. I am totally confused about how to either get the order or money refund......