[Resolved] NSDL — Failure of the e-kyc

dexterLloyd on Apr 18, 2017
I applied for the pan card approx one month before and paid the fees through my debit card but the e-kyc failed due to which it displyed the following message :
Your e-KYC based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days.
now its been over a month but neither the refund has come nor e-kyc has completed.
Please refund my money.Details are given below:
TOKEN NO. [protected]
DOB: 20/01/1997
NAME VIJAY BHARTI
E MAIL: VIJAYBHARTI[protected]@GMAIL.COM

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 4, 2017

[Apr 18, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, May 04, 2017
This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you.

The concern shared will be analysed and the status of the same will be sent to the email ID as furnished in PAN application Form.

For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or write us on tininfo@nsdl.co.in.

Comments

I have applied for PAN 3 times but all time it shows "Your e-KYC based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days".
What shall i do
Please help me
dexterLloyd's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 2, 2017
proceed with physical mode and you will get your refund sooner or later

I am getting this error, should i reapply using ekyc once again or proceed with physical mode.

Why am i getting this error ?

when can i expect a refund ?
dexterLloyd's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 3, 2017
you can apply it once again. Actually if the aadhar server is busy you get this sort of problem .I got the refund after one month.
Initials are not allowed in Online Pan Card Applucation. But I have Initial in My Name In Adhar Card. Then How Apply Through eKYC by Adhar?.
My name is "Muhammed Rafeeq K"as per adhar. Please tell me how to fill it in application form..
dexterLloyd's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 10, 2017
first edit your aadhar online then apply PAN

why i am gaating error???
Sir I have applied for pan application twice but it is showing ekyc has failed kindly refund my money.
Details here---
Token no--[protected]
Name-shahwaz husain
Dob[protected]
Email...shahwaz1july@gmaio.com

I have applied for e kuch application for pan.it displayed this message

What should I do now? Shall I proceed with another application in physical mode or application to be made online mode. What about the amount already paid on first application. Kindly revert back.

Temporary token- [protected]
E email- srushtimantri96@gmail.com

I have also got the same error. Shall i try again with e-kyc?

My token number is [protected]
Hello SIr,

I am not getting OTP for E-KYC verification, All chances i have lost but not recieved OTP. can i apply again after creating new token & process with EKYC.

Token: [protected]
hellow sir,
My eSign failed every time. it displayed this massage,
Your PAN Application using eSign has failed. Please take the printout and send the physical application by post after signing.
and ther is no any information about refunding money. what should i do???
Please close this website if you guys couldn't process the application properly. Its very clear that your website is having some issues and hence the application fails even if the details in the Aadhar card matches exactly with the details entered in the PAN application. Your guys should have designed this website in the order that the payment should be debited only after verifying all the supportive documents but this is not the case here. I want my refund at the earliest and have already initiated an email to - tininfo@nsdl.co.in

have applied for pan card address change & sign change
opted for E-KYC authentication ddid payment but no OTP recieved for adhar card authentication
token no = [protected]
please help
I see this message on my online application. I did make the payment. When i clicked the "Generate and Print", I received an email with acknowledgement number, application pdf, and payment receipt. But I am not sure if my application was already completed or do i have still have to send the documents physically?

When i try to check my status of application with the acknowledgement number, it says no records returned.
I need this ASAP. Please help

I see below message,

Since You have exceed OTP Regeneration Limit.You cannot proceed with E-sign.Kindly proceed with generating physical application and sent the application to the mentioned address in next page

what is the next procedure I have to follow, request you to give a proper solution

Thanks in advance
Hi Sir,
Hope you doing great!

I have applied pan card for my mother. I have made payment for the same, after login i have face
"Exception in generating Esign User PDF inside EsignController for token no [protected]".
Please suggest for above query.

Token No.: [protected]

Yours Faithfully,
Narender
Hi...

Your e-KYC based request has failed due to length of address present in Aadhaar exceeds the maximum length of address accepted in PAN Application form. Hence, your PAN application cannot be processed using e-KYC mode. However, this application can be processed using scanned documents with e-Sign / physical mode by generating new token. Refund of PAN application fee for the said failed request would be made in next seven working days

what I do...?
Guys,

I also faced the same problem... dont wait for them to resolve it.. they wont/dont...

Just try to apply "Upload sscanned copies" method. i did this and got the new PAN card.

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]