[Resolved] Olx — Cheated by members of the company in salary

Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan, India
 punit singh nanda
I am Punit Singh Nanda from Jaipur belonged to a poor family who worked on regular basis to run livelihood. I found myself free during night time so i decided to work online for part time.On 6 oct 2015 I came to know about COMPANY NAME: SKY BLUE GROUPS. PVT. LTD [Registered with LABOR BUREAU (Ministry of Labor & Employment) & an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company]

It pretended me to be registered by govt. of India, so I believed them.So, I paid Rs.600 as registration fee on vodafone no:- [protected] by m-pesa. They asked me to post 200 advertisement in one day, of their company on OLX and it was weekly based salary job .They asked to give me Rs.6000 as salary on the last day of the week when 1400 advertisements completed.
As per terms and conditions of company I have to give my user name and password of OLX and gmail account to the company, but ayush ([protected])

and sukhmanjit singh ([protected]); members of company deleted my account last night (14 oct 2015) which I came to know from OLX customer care service . As the other day on 15 oct 2015, I asked them for the salary but they refused me to give it and replied that you don't have any proof left whatever you have posted or you have done nothing yet. Now they have returned me registration fee i.e.Rs.580 instead of Rs.600; which they mentioned not to be returned or not refundable as per terms and conditions of the company .Now, please help me to get my salary back from these ditchers. Take a strict action against the company and it's members so that in future they couldn't cheat anymore .

I shall be very thankful to you--I have attached all the documents and screen shots as proof the case. please respond me at the earliest you can..

OLX India Customer Care's response Oct 17, 2015
Hi Puneet,

We understand your concern on this matter.

We would request you to contact us with the pertinent details at [protected]@olx.in so that we can look into this matter for you.

OLX India

Comments

others guys please be alert from these people; support us ...

money not return

i am order in iphone 5s full amound paid that person mobile not giving to me that mobile no [protected]...pleace check the details & address send me no [protected]
Dear Vicky,

We regret the inconvenience this may have caused you. However, we are unable to locate any ad with the contact number you have shared with us. Hence would request you to share your concern with us in details at [protected]@olx.in.

We will be waiting for your revert.

OLX India
I have seen an ad of data entry job of Sky Blue Groups at olx in which I had messaged them on the what's app then they replied and provide me the list of plans. There is two plans they have provided 1.student plan and the fees is (660+80 ) 2.classic plan and the fees is (1950+80) so I have taken the student plan so I have paid them 660+80 =740 and then after sometimes they say that the plan is not available so you have to pay for classic plan and pay the remaining fees i.e. 1290+ 80 so I have said that I have no money to pay for the classic plan, so they are saying that take your decision why should I take the decision the mistake is from theirs side so why should I repay for the next plan and I have said that refund my money so they are saying that money could not be refund
I have bought a mobile on olx and i am facing issues ease solve it.

A-8/21, First Floorvasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057