[Resolved] OLX India — camera

Cbharti on Feb 13, 2018
I have placed an ad on olx for camera, i got a chat on olx person name "good man" he said, "i am interested in your product please confirm if it is available i shall make the payment via paytm transfer and collect the product." please share whatsapp number to chat and discuss in detail.
I have shared my whatsapp number and i got an instant message on whatsapp
Am robert wallace from usa maryland wanting this item for my new setup orphanage home in nigeria, i will make payment by paytm into your account and i will offer you 25, 000rs including the shipment cost to my orphanage home. Let me know if you are okay with the deal before proceeding my friend.
So send me your paytm details including email address so as my bank to send a copy of receipt to you too after making payment okay my friend.
Full name :
Email address :
Paytm number :
Please send this courier to this address...
Name : adepoju romoke
City : ibadan
State : oyo
Country :nigeria
Zip code : 23402
Address : ui main gate no 36 agbowo shopping complex
Reciever agent no :[protected]
He said - am a military man and busy type and he has asked my name, my email, my paytm number..

This is a whatsapp chat on : +[protected]
Bmy camera selling price was 15k only but he has offered me 25k including courier charge

I was thinking from initial stage that they are scammer but he talking about orphans so i gonna
Be authentic matter...

However, i have given my paytm details with email address for payment the payment.
After 1-2hours they dropped an email from
*important information on how to complete your recent transaction (Transaction id: 5y758872cs5622307)*
Dear chandan kumar,
We will like to use this medium to let you know that you still have a payment of ₹25.000.00inr pending from robert wallace. The payment will not be display in your account until you comply with out terms and conditions
Note:
You have to reply to this message with the shipment tracking number/shipment scanned receipt before we can activate your payment...
Some pics are frauder...

But my shipment of camera is deliver on saturday 10 february 2018. He informed me here is weekend so i send your money on monday but still i am waiting, right now he blocked me on whatsapp...
Courier send by indian speed post, consignment number is ef[protected]in
Please help me to recover my camera, may i cancel this shipment...

Chandan kumar
Cbharti436@gmail.com
Central university of south bihar, gaya
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2018
OLX India Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2018
Dear Chandan,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, we have blocked the buyer's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more sellers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms of Use.

Also, it is submitted for your information that OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions. We suggest that you always analyze the ad you are interested in.

As you said, you have some documents supporting your case, we suggest to take the help of legal authorities. Kindly file an FIR against the buyer and OLX will provide all the information related to the buyer to the legal authorities.

Addressing your concern is our priority and we will always give you the best possible service.

Thank you for contacting!

Team OLX