[Resolved]  Olx India — fraud advertisement & money fraud

I have listed my car in olx ka04mj4928 one fraud person calling himself army officer he taken all my documents with my personal id and pan card. Now he is listed my car in another city with my name and try to make money with people. Some of the car advertisement pics i am attaching with complaint. I have reported the add also with the help of olx app.

Best regards,
Mohamedrazak
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2019
OLX India Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2019 Dear Razak,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, we have blocked the seller's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more buyers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms o[censored]se.

Addressing your concern is our priority and we will always give you the best possible service. Would request you to please share more details related to the same with us on our email address i.e. [protected]@olx.in.

Thank you for contacting OLX!

Team OLX
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Vikas patel posing as army sepoy put an add on olx regarding Honda activa .He asked me to provide 2000 in advance through paytm, which i paid.Then he said vehicle is on the way, n asked me to pay 15000 so that he can deliver .He also showed me fake slips to fool me .

Vikram Wagmare took my RS9650 As the name of online fon bought...
Fully fraud ...
Must be taken a strickt action against it..
Vikram wagmare say that he is a person of Indian Army And he was selling iphone632Gb on olx..
I ask abt him and He say that u will be gave money in advance..
He sent him Aadhar card 💳 canteen card and pan card..

OLX India