Olymp Trade — withdrawal amount deducted from my bank again without my permission

Patna, Patna District, Bihar, India
 MukeshRanjan on May 30, 2019
I have deposited $10 on 27/05/2019 for trading and withdrawal $10 from my Olymp Trade account the same has been credited in my bank account on 28/05/2019 ₹ 726.93 after conversion from USD to INR and again on 29/05/2019 ₹ 726.93 deducted from my bank account without my permission and when I asked from my bank about the same they told me that amount has been debited by Olymp Trade as they have created auto debit option hence OTP not required.

My Olymp Trade ID is 42824858
Email ID is mukeshranjan.[protected]@gmail.com
My Mobile No. is [protected]

[May 30, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

There's no way Olymp Trade would automatically withdraw money from your account, all the more without your knowledge! At the very least, in case with such automatic transactions the bank is obliged to request your authorization. Otherwise the bank simply doesn't have the right to allow any company to withdraw money from your personal account. So you'd better take it up with the bank! Yet the main point is, Olymp Trade has never worked like that. I've withdrawn money for a number of times already, and each time the money remained in my account. So really, something just ain't right here. That's simply not possible!
Greetings, MukeshRanjan!

Thank you for reaching out! We studied your case thoroughly. On the account 42824858 we have found only two deposits, both done at the same day:

1.[protected] for 30 dollars.
2.[protected] for 10 dollars.

There was only one withdrawal on[protected], also successfully paid.

We have not found any other operations on the following account.

The company has no access to any funds on the trader's account, funds are debited or credited only by trader's order.

If you face any difficulties or have further questions, feel free to contact us any convenient way!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
50$ not credited my sbi account and not reply me my mails..

Misti Jykar, hi there! Please, specify the ID of your account and the transaction ID, so we could help you and trace the payment! Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Trading is made easier by Olymp Trade, I mean trading in this platfrom is really easy compares to other platform around. I am new this, but I am a quick learner. Speaking of which, the Olymp Trade website also gives me a lot of educational materials which I could study so that I could be a better trader. The bonus is pretty crazy and I was amazed that this broker doubles the deposit amount. I do not think any broker does that at the moment. The bonus helped me a lot when came to trading, I made way more profits than I orginally planned.Overall, I'm having a very pleasurable experience with Olymp Trade.

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - withdrawal amount deducted from my bank again without my permission