[Resolved] One97 Communications — irctc booking not done but the amount is deducted

Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India
 Sound1197 on Jan 6, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

Actually i tried to book a tatkal ticket on dec 29 at 11:05 a. M. Last week, but the ticket was not booked showing error but my amount (Rs. 770.98) was deducted from my bank account and it was paid to one97 communications (I knew that when i receive the sms from the bank). And i have been waiting for this one week to see whether my money will be refunded but nothing happened that's why i'm posting this complaint.
I request the concerned people to take necessary action and refund my money to the account from which it is debited. The sms i received from the bank is..

"you have initiated a txn of inr 770.98 at one97 comm on icici bank card no.1670. Otp is 398539. Dont share with anyone. Bank never calls to verify otp"

For your reference i have attached the screenshots of irctc which shows the ticket is not booked and my bank message which shows that the amount was paid to one97 communications.

For further informations, you can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

irctc booking not done but the amount is deducted
irctc booking not done but the amount is deducted
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2019
It is resolved.. thank you

[Jan 06, 2019] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 22 2613 3197 (Mumbai)
    +91 12 0477 0770 HQ
    +91 33 4000 5197 (Kolkata)
    B 121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301