[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — one assist deactivate one assist plan

Mohammed Saquib Qureshi on Jun 7, 2019
Hello there

I Received SMS from HDFC BANK that RS-1299/- deducted from my credit card to ONE ASSIST PLAN. without my permission.. i also got a mail from one assist team. i dont even know the company and this kind o[censored]nsolicited charging of my credit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and the co.

Please deactivate and refund my money ASAP
date of incident : 06.58hrs. 7 June 2019
Kotak Credit Card No.xx6242
OneAssist Relationship Number : 2157672
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 11, 2019

[Jun 07, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mohammed Saquib Qureshi, Jun 07, 2019
Amount is 1899 not 1299. For correction.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jun 10, 2019
Dear Mohammed Qureshi,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist

Comments

Please deactivate my Oneassist membership. Money is deducted automatically from my HDFC card . I have been repeatedly complicating to customer care.
Before one year, wallet assist plan team came and active a plan without my permission. Now i received a message regarding, wallet assist plan will be renewed.

Please deactivate this asap and refund my money if possible.

Account number:[protected]
Mail: c.[protected]@gmail.com
I am not interested your plan. Please do not renewed this plan.
Plan: Wallet Assist Plan
Name: Abhishek
I am not renewed your plan. Please deactive my wallet assist plan
Plan: Wallet assist plan
Name: Abhishek kumar mishra
Really bad from company side that you said that I will get a refund in a week but it's about 2 weeks I don't get any refund.

Please deactivate and refund my money ASAP