Oriental Insurance Company — not giving zero depth insurance

Kuldeep Makkar on May 12, 2019
I m satish kumar. I purchased honda motorcycle - activa 5g on dated 22-may-2018 purchased by ashwani honda hisar and insuranced by the oriental company limited on zero depth policy and my insurance policy no. Is 261501/31/2019/1325 which was done on 22/04/2019.
On dated 8/4/2019 my vehicle crashed (Accident) and handed over to ashwani honda to repair on date 9/04/2019. I got my vehicle on 18/4/2019 that costs rs. 20696.82 but the insurance was of zero depth but still they took a sum of amount rs. 2500 from me and when i raised the question then they told me its the rule of our company to take money even on zero depth insurance and i personally talked your surveyor vikas, he too was unable to give me satisfied answer and if it is rule, your company never told me during insurance time and that's what making me angry about this company. There can be only one desirable resolution and that is refund of my money. If you are unable to refund then you are making fool of your costumer. You should have told during the insurance time only that we have to pay the money even at zero depth then we may have opted for another option. Refund my money or i will be forced to take action against you. I will lodge a consumer right report and influence people near me and my locality to not to insure any vehicle from your company. I am totally unsatisfied from your company's work.
You may contact me on [protected] or [protected]

[May 12, 2019] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kuldeep Makkar, May 17, 2019
NOTHING DONE TILL TODAY. IS IT A COMPLAINT SITE OR A JOKE.

Comments

...no response...i 12 may giving complaint...till today no response...so i change insurance company...i 10 insurance change...

Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002