Oriental Insurance Company — the vehicle was in the category of total loss.

Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
 gursahibsingh
Policy no. 191300/31/2017/15270.
I here declare that my policy number given below. Cause of accident my vehicle was totally damaged and the vehicle was in thw category of total loss. So, i request to see my policy and provide claim, jaika compnay (Tata motors) estimate of calim rs. 18, 43, 669. Which is more than the idv value of the vehicle i. E of rs. 13, 00, 000.

[Jul 27, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir .My Hyundai i20 active car damage claim not payment till date but I have all ready summited all related documents in Oriental insurance company limited Raigarh Chhattisgarh at four month ago. So please take action for this matter as soon as.
Thanks.
Policy no 211200/31/2018/22299. My daughter vehicle met with accident and complaint sent to the following id : mandakini.[protected]@orientalinsurance.co.in and also called on[protected]. Mr Juneza attended the phone call but there is no response from him. I also called on [protected], Mr V.P.Gupta attended the call but invain.

Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002
    Oriental Insurance Company - the vehicle was in the category of total loss.