[Resolved] OYO Rooms — Invoice hotel bill not provided for my stay

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 vinod kum
I have stayed in OYO rooms from 21.12.15 to 23.12.15. I have booked room in "PAY AT HOTEL" option at Hotel Ravi Raj, near Baba Petrol pump, Aurangabad. Booking ID-PTQI5340 Booked Dates: 21.12.15 to 24.12.15 ISSUE/PROBLEM - As my stay was reduced suddenly, one day before i have informed Oyo over customer care no.[protected], they sent a mail after updated booking, showing that i have paid a advance of Rs.1359/- (which i have not paid, they have not changed or reduced dates of stay & till now they said its not showing checked out), they said you need to pay as per your stay for 2 days only of Rs.2718/-, i felt very happy that they have really considered my request. but on 23.12.15 at 11 am i have checked out the hotel, but the hotel people didnt give invoice saying that you will get a invoice from oyo online, as its online booking, i said ok. But till now i have not got any updated invoice mail that i have paid a total of Rs.2718/-, which i need to claim from my company as its official trip. For invoice i have called Oyo customer care at least 5 times from last 1 week, every body say they will send, but no mail no response, this is not fair, thought Oyo is excellent but they are very poor in satisfying customers regarding financial issues.. May justice be done immediately..

[Jan 14, 2016] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2016
Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
As checked our team have connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Let us know for any other assistance. ~Dk

Comments

i am vara prasad as i have stayed in pune at Hadapsar park view hotel on 29th & 30th August 2016. Please share the bill on [email protected] and my contact no.[protected]
My Booking ID is -TZGR7659, also I have provided my GSTN number but after several time follow up with Oyo Customer care not received any GSTN invoice.

Pls help

Uday Pratap Singh
Mobile-[protected]
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are tremendously sorry for your dismaying experience. Thank you for sharing your booking ID. Our concerned team will connect with you shortly.

team OYO
I have stayed in oyo prakash palace in mysore for 2 days while check out they didn't gave me invoice but I got watsup msg that your invoice number is NJIP7371. [email protected] I need invoice for claiming please give me a solution for this request..

1972