Oyo Rooms — not refund my money till one half month passed

Sandeep Kumar Mallick on Jun 23, 2019
I am sandeep kumar mallick from odisha. I had booked a hotel named gangotri in puri odisha on 19-apr. My check in date was 3-may. My pnr no was [protected] & booking id was nh[protected]. Due to cyclone fani govt had evacuated all hotel rooms in puri. So oyo messaged me due to all hotel rooms were cancelled due to cyclone money will be refunded. After one month i talked with oyo agent. He lodged a compaint & asurred me to refund my money within 15 days. But still one & half month passed no money was refunded by oyo. Now when i talked to their agent he told my check in & check out has done already meanwhile i don't checked in at all.
So pls do the needful & help me to get my money back.

Sandeep
Odisha
91-[protected]

[Jun 23, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2019
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will update you soon. ~DK
Updated by Sandeep Kumar Mallick, Jul 20, 2019
My problem till now resolved.and I didn't get my money back also.
Updated by Sandeep Kumar Mallick, Jul 20, 2019
My problem has not been resolved till now.and I didn't get my money back.
Updated by Sandeep Kumar Mallick, Jul 20, 2019
I am giving my proof of oyo had committed.but still playing game.if my money will not refunded I have done consumer complaint.again I will lodge a police case against oyo.

Sandeep

not refund my money till one half month passed

Comments

Very disgusting and fraud people of oyo.money didn't get back even I have not checked in hotel still oyo system shows I did checked in and out.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2019

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users. Kindly let us know your booking details to help us serve you better.

Team OYO

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    Oyo Rooms - not refund my money till one half month passed