[Resolved] Oyo Rooms — refund issue from september!!

Flat no. 501, Patil Enclave, Beside lane no.4 Srinath Nagar, Ganraj Chowk, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
 abhi0678 on Nov 11, 2019
My concern is regarding booking id is unvc0198, i booked a hotel through oyo on 2nd september and pay rs.4579 from google pay on[protected]. After that, i called that hotel on 21 september for some request and that hotel receptionist told me that the tie-up with oyo has been ended so they couldn't provide me a room.in the wake of this, i called oyo and told about this problem and they suggest me that you can cancel this booking and your amount will be refunded within 7-14 days in the same mode of transaction. I also got a whatsapp message about my refund. After 15 days i didn't get any amount from oyo, during 15 days i called oyo 2-3 times and told him about my concern.
After that, i talked to one of the oyo executives and told him about all this and he said: "if you didn't get your refund i going to provide a mail, open that link and fill your bank details." i filled and replied to respective oyo's mail. After all this, i didn't get any amount then i called oyo again and they said the refund is initiated from his side please contact your bank. I visited my home branch and gave an application regarding this and the bank manager said only oyo will help you out. After this, i also talked to google pay customer care he also replied the same. Oyo also provided me a transaction id but its not useful for me. This is the transaction id oyo provided me: m1csaicxpmydq7zb17xakys5

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2019
very efficient and quick result..., India needs such kind of services.

[Nov 11, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2019
We are getting it checked on priority.
Updated by abhi0678, Nov 12, 2019
Vineet Kumar Sinha handling my case he said the amount will be credited in your account within 7-14 days. when I get my refund I'll mark complete on this complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019
Hi Guest,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We believe our team has already connected with you for your resolution and has done the needful. Do let us know for further assistance.

Team OYO
Updated by abhi0678, Nov 17, 2019
thank you so much CONSUMER COMPLAINTS and OYO Rooms for resolving my issue. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    Oyo Rooms - refund issue from september!!