[Resolved] Oyo Rooms — refund not received for the booking

Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India
 S.M. Aseem
I made a transaction for booking a hotel via oyo rooms on 5th july 2017 with transaction amount of 3322/- (3102 from icici bank debit card plus 220 from paytm). I cancelled the booking on the same date (5th july 2017) due to some reason and it has been more than 14 working days since oyo is telling me that they have initiated the refund and that i will receive the amount within 14 working days. I asked oyo for the bank reference number so that i could confirm whether there is any issue with the bank. After confirming with the bank mentioning the transaction the bank says we have already updated your transactions but your biller has not initiated the refund. I asked oyo again for telling them that there is no issue from the bank side. Kindly initiate the refund but the response from oyo is same that your bank reference number is so and so and to talk with your bank. I am fed of calling oyo and icici again and again without any worthy results.

refund not received for the booking
refund not received for the booking
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 5, 2017
The amount was transferred to Paytm instead of the Bank Account

[Jul 27, 2017] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 28, 2017
Dear Guest,
We have checked this. The refund has been processed from our end. We request you to kindly get in touch with your issuing bank for details.

Team OYO
Updated by S.M. Aseem, Jul 30, 2017
As said before.. I have already talked with my bank mentioning the BRN code. They said kindly talk with your biller to initiate refund. So it is not there issue. I have already forwarded you the bank statement showing that no refund is received yet.
I request you to kindly check with your system again and initiate the refund.

Comments

I made a transaction for the booking of Oyo 1949 HOTEL SURYA GARDEN (Puri) on 19th July, 2019. I booked one room for 9th October to 12th October. Rs. 4311 was deducted from my SBI account, maintained under the name of Souvik Mukherjee. The booking id is OJDB6081. Due to the unavailability of train tickets I cancelled the booking on the same date.
But even after 8 days, I did not get back the refund. I made a complaint regarding that in Oyo rooms customer support. But still the issue is not resolved. It is terribly dissatisfying.
Booking id jobh7943
Date of incident: 27 july 2019
My booking was confirmed by oyo, however when i reached at the property with family, we were denied about the booking. I called your contact # several times that night however none of the executive helped me out. I am extremely disappointed by the way my calls/complaint was treated that evening.

I have paid advance to oyo for booking, hence i request refund of my money immediately and also would like to know from oyo, on how do you plan to compensate the loss incurred by us, due to such incident?
Booking id WFOZ2054
Date of incident: 31 August 2019
My booking was confirmed by oyo, however when i reached at the property with family, we were denied about the booking. I called your contact # several times that night however none of the executive helped me out. I am extremely disappointed by the way my calls/complaint was treated that night. Since it was 11pm approx.

I was given opportunity of shifting and was waiting with my parents on road for the same, it Didn't happem as well . Se requested full refund of Rs 2716. Support executive confirmed that full amount of 2716 shall be made detector to account. Still not received.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002