Pallavaram Municipality Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 2, 2022

File a complaint to Pallavaram Municipality

Having problems with Pallavaram Municipality?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pallavaram Municipality customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pallavaram Municipality

1800 425 1600

View more phone numbers

Fax

Pallavaram Municipality reviews & complaints page 8

My kid name is karunika birth in BM Maternity Hospital Dharga road Pallavarm and my name is A M Muniraj and wife name is Devika.. Her birth date is 04th March 2020 evening 5.50 PM . I have not applied birth certificate from pallavaram municipality office .. But when I search in online it's not found.. Can u please check and upload my kid birth certificate in online i contact with hospital already forward with Pallavaram Municipal corporation and let me know as soon as possible
Pallavaram Municipality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My kid name is Krishika Sai.D and my name is Deepak and wife name is priyanka.. Her birth date is 14.june.2018. I have got certificate from pallavaram municipality office chrompet.. But when I search in online it's not found.. Can u please check and upload my kid birth certificate in online and let me know as soon as possible...

I[censored] need any additional detail, please let me know...
    This is birth certificate registration number B-2018:[protected]

பெருமதிப்பிற்குரியீர், வணக்கம். கீழ்கட்டளை, ஈஸ்வரன் நகர், முதல் தெரு, வீட்டு எண்: 23 -க்கு எதிரில் உள்ள பாதாளச்சாக்கடை மூடியிலிருந்தும், பக்கத்து வீட்டிலிருந்தும் பாதாளச்சாக்கடை...

Dear sir, we are residing at Gayathri Nagar Hasthinapuram Chennai.There are so many accidens happening in and around Gayathri Nagar water tank due to lack of speed breakers.Please give us immediate response over this complaint sir.

Thank you.

I am a resident of Arunthathipuram 2nd Street and recently before Elections they laid a concrete road and was done in hurry and not cleaned properly and all the cement debris fell into the drainage and my house pipe which connects to drainage is blocked due to so much of sand and stones we have called and raised complaints three times to the pallavaram municipality grievance phone number everytime they said will send someone it's been a week no one has come to clean it . Please take immediate action

The storm water drainage on our road side is been blocked for months.I have complained through calls. No measures were taken.. Please do the needful...

We, residents of Nellaiappar street, ( ward no.28) are not getting regular supply of metro water for the past 20 days. Only trial supply was performed by concerned. In the absence of regular supply of metro water and inadequate supply of palar water in a gap of 4 - 5 days, much hardship is faced by the residents in this hot summer. It is requested to ensure regular supply of metro water on alternate days to ward no.28 that will be a huge relief to the residents. Please do the needful immediately.

It's been 6 month since we got a common drainage connection system. Ever since we are facing many issues. There is no proper connection.
            Now the drainage water is leaking and it's mixed with the bore water. We are unable to use the bore water as it is mixed with drainage water and smells. Thers are families and children who will get infected with this water. There is a blockage in the drainage and it has to be cleared. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible. There are more than 2 families who are suffering without water. Do the needful at the earliest.

Street light not burning at the junction of sarathy street and old trunk road near transformer post and along old trunk road in pallavaram 600043 from 04.06.2021.
              It is pitch dark out side and individual safety is a concern.
              please arrange for repair immediately
              Jun 12, 2021
              Street light started burning. Thanks to Pallavaram municipality and EB office.

In pallavaram 4 th street, malliga nagar, near CAFS

For past 10 days street light is not working

In our place Garbage bin is not available and we are going almost 2 to 3 street for putting our garbage and some people are putting in roadside itself.
                  Request you to place one Garbage bin in our area.
                  Address :
                  No 8A, PG Manickam nagar 1st street,
                  Old pallavaram, Chennai - 600117.
                  Contact - +91 [protected]
                  Name - Loganathan

Hello yesterday I visited Appolo clinic near Shell petrol pump on Medavakkam main road near Madipakkam I Parked my car infront of Singapore Shoppe/Bawaa Medical below the building. My Car Tyre got puncture due to the nails came on road from the dump garbage thrown outside by Singapore shoppe and Bawa Medical Shop as they are renovating and making furniture in Singapore Shoppe and Bawaa Medical Shop.

I Had to spent 2 and half...

Res sir,
                    my name is j. thilakarani residing at (11th ward) no 7 pachaiappan colony 3rd street extn zamin pallavaram chennai 43.
                    sir we having both palar and metro connection in my house. not getting drinking water for more than 1month we are struggling very much for a single pot of water kindly take step thankyou..

The Street Road is swept and all waste is dumped at one corner of the road . This has been happening for a month now and no one helps clears the piles of waste on the side of the road .Dogs are haveing a good time playing with these piles of dirt

Hi sir/madam
                        I m Elumalai residing in 3, Sankar nagar, chromepet, chennai-600044
                        I have a Palar connection already but water is not coming in my home alone, but the neighbour are getting the Palar water, at that time getting very less amount of water, which is due to blockage in pipe connection, so I request u guys to clear the issues for, i facing this issue for last 2 months and raise a complaint no action as been taken

We, the residents of Nellaiappar street, Bharathipuram, chromepet ( Ward No.28) are not getting regular supply of metro water. It is noted that water is being supplied on trial basis only. On the contrary it is to point out that regular water supply on slternate days is being given to some areas of Radhanagar. Hence it is requested to ensure regular water supply to our area ward No.28 on war footing and ensure relief to the residents in this hot summer.

In opposite of my home saravana stores hostel construction is going on and during lockdown everyone is working and no one is wearing mask and everybody is ### and water is lagging continuously which results in mosquitoes and bad smell.the address is it is on odai street, Chromepet.Kindly acknowledge this and do the needful...

My residence drainage pipe line connection was blocked. Please clear it..

Drainage overflow ..

Hasthinapuram,
                              Chennai 600064

Ph : [protected]

HI Sir,

In 14th Cross Street, New Colony, Chrompet-44 the drainage are opened for removing wastes and not covered yet. Now people are using this drainage for waste disposal and leads to formation of mosquitoes. Children and People are getting infected due to this open drainage.
                                Now there is no way for the rain water to get off from the road, as the drainage is blocked due to waste disposal.

Please take necessary action to clean the waste and cover the drainage with proper drainage slabs.

12/38, 14th Cross Street, Flat Members.