Pan India — Complaint against Pan India situated in delhi for their fraud

Delhi, Delhi, India
 vibhorgarg.dit
Hello sir,
I have applied online for my lost pan card on website PAN INDIA (http://www.applypanindia.in) in which I pay 299 rupees to them online but they did not give me any receipt for it. I am trying to call them on there no. given on website but its not working[protected]. I send them mail many times but they are not responding me . After paying the money they provide me communication id: 270492 for track Pan card but it's not working.
I want my money back and want to register complaint against these fraud.
I'll be highly thankful to you if you can help me.

Thanks & Regards
Vibhor Garg
Email: Vibhorgarg.[protected]@gmail.com
Updated by vibhorgarg.dit May 10, 2017
I still did not get my money back, or mu PAN card. Pan India they are totally fraud people.

Comments

I have paid 299 and applied for pan card and have sent the necessary documents.
They are saying that my driving license has initial in name and so have stopped my application.
They are not replying anymore.
I need justice.
I need pan card or refund.please reply.
hello sir,

one of fraud company panind.com, i have apply for pan card since 2 weeks ago, and today still not got any information from this company side, i have call many time( +[protected]

[protected]@panind.com) to them but there number is not connected i had call 50 time, even send them mail but i didnt got revert from there side i have pay 299 form online banking but after paying even i didn't any confirmation

Pan India - Complaint against Pan India situated in delhi for their fraud