Panasonic — cheating and pathetic service

Pratik Jani on Jan 16, 2018
Don't ever buy panasonic.
I bought a new panasonic 42 inch tv from a authorized dealer of panasonic. My tv was dead within 2 months of buying.
It took me more than 100 calls and emails, 1 consumer court complaint to just get my tv replaced or repaired.
I got a replacement after 8 months. I had to stay without tv for 8 motnhs. No one is responsible in the company.

Now after 4 years the replaced tv is dead too. And to my surprise i had to again face the same issue.

They say that tv is not repairable. We do not have parts available with us. Buy a new tv. We are not going to help you.

Buy a new tv in just 4 years???

How can a led tv not repairable??? There is no physical damage. It suddenly got dead one morning.

They took my tv to the service centre for a month.

Same thing happened with one of my relative too.

I think they are running some kind of scam. And i have a doubt that they have taken out some important parts from my tv which they sell outside. I got this doubt as the service manager at the service center also offered me to replace the back light of tv in 10000 rs. But asked me to pay unofficially.
I rejected the offer.

I emailed to the customer care official email and asked them to tell me which part is faulty and the are not answering me for that too.

Panasonic scam scam!!! Never buy panasonicv tv

My service region is westzone mumbai.
Service manager jaykumar, dinesh @ service centre of panasonic dahisar

Very very irresponsible mail answers by customer helpline -
Virendra singh bisht

Voc - customer service

Panasonic india private limited.

cheating and pathetic service

[Jan 16, 2018] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is not a complaint...but a query ...I have this TV in my house...can this TV be wall mounted ? If so how to remove the base stand ?
Tv future not satisfied so I return and I get full future led tv

+91 22 2230 1952
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Panasonic - cheating and pathetic service