[Resolved]  Panasonic — Complaint about bad service by authorized service partner of Panasonic for my 1.5 Ton inverter AC

This January I got transferred from Kolkata to Delhi and on 29.01.2020 got my Panasonic 1.5 ton inverter ac reinstalled by Panasonic with Job ID : R[protected]. As at that time the temperature outside of Delhi was 18 deg C the performance of AC was not checked, although the service engineer checked the gas pressure of outdoor unit in working condition and told that the AC is working perfectly and the gas pressure is ok. The service engineer told that there is 3 month guarantee for any reinstallation fault. After that in April when mercury rises I switched on the AC and found that the AC is not cooling at all. I immediately lodged a complaint on their website as the call centres were closed due to lockdown. Job ID : R[protected] date 09.04.2020. I got the call from Panasonic service centre in first week of May 2020 and the service engineer came on 14.05.2020. He run the basic diagnosis and told that there is no fault of Machine (both indoor and outdoor unit). But the gas was leaked from the joint near outdoor unit. The service centre owner told me that the gas will be refilled in 3-4 days. But after 12 days nobody came for servicing and even the service centre people arr not picking up my calls. When I called the Panasonic customer care they gave me the Area Sales Manager Mr. Deepak Tomar (95****898) but he is also not picking up the phone. I am fed up with the service of Panasonic with no point of relief. As the temperature is rising, and if the repair is not done urgently it is of no use. I think this will be mh first and last purchase of Panasonic brand.
Feb 12, 2021
After persuasion of 3 months they sent the service engineer and resolved the complaint. No help from this forum.
May 26, 2020

Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Panasonic India
    Panasonic India Phone
    +91 22 2230 1952
    Panasonic India Address
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032