Panasonic — cooling issue is persistent

Kailsh Bisht on Feb 18, 2018
I had purchased refrigerator model no. 201stgg3 on 29'june'2017. This refrigerator had cooling issue since july '2017.
We complained 9 times to the service center. But still cooling issue is persistant. But this problem is not resolved even after engineers had visited for service of refrigerator to my resisdence to check cooling related issues.
The engineers mentioned that the issue was with the electricity fluctuations and hence it needs to be connect with stablizer, after this refrigerator connected with stablizer, even though the problem remained persistent. there is manufacture problem since we purchased it.
The same never get resolved and later after repeated complaints.
We were asked to exchange the refrigerator where they didn’t do anything with the refrigerator. Hence i and my family had to suffer a lot.
This complaints made to you require urgent attention and any delay on your part may call for further legal actions against you and your company.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful. We want final solution.

Thanks and regards,
K. C singh bisht
18/02/2018
West shivpuram, roorkee
[protected], [protected]

[Feb 18, 2018] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 22 2230 1952
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Panasonic - cooling issue is persistent