Panasonic — non repairing of my led television 28' since april 2018 (purchased on 08/01/2018 through online option)

Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India
 Madhav mohan jha on Jul 21, 2019
I had purchased a LED television of Panasonic having model TH-28D400DX through online option on 08/01/2018. After some time in April 2018 it's sound disappeared suddenly however picture quality was quite fine.I lodged a complaint in service centre. The technician came and confirmed that it's mother board has some problem and it is to be changed. I further contacted the service centre and further an engineer from Patna came. They further tried but could not rectify. However in the meantime it's sound regained for sometime and again it gone out of order. Now since April it is again soundless..The technician had confirmed in July 2018 further that the issue was realated to motherboard and again on 19th July they are repeating the same issue .Now however my LED is out of warranty, but the problem of sound iny T.V was since April 2018, my case should be considered under warranty and must be repaired free of cost. Please look into the matter and do the needful.

[Jul 22, 2019] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Washing machine is not working

+91 22 2230 1952
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Panasonic - non repairing of my led television 28' since april 2018 (purchased on 08/01/2018 through online option)