[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — product quality is not good

Paras down town mall Zirakpur, Zirakpur, Mohali District, Punjab, India
 Mena bansal on Jun 2, 2019
I bought a shorts of brand "sweet dreams" for my daughter from pantaloons zirakpur on 13th april 2019. It got teared in 2 washes only. I visited the store yesterday to complain about it but the floor manager mr. Kaur pal denied to replace it. You are requested to look into the matter and arrange the replacement for it as i don't expect such poor quality product from such a big reputed brand like yours.
Looking forward to have a positive response from your side.
Meena bansal
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019
Hi Meena, thank you for reaching out to us. At the outset, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your contact number for us to speak to you and address the concern at the earliest.

Comments

Please provide a bill for my purchases on 23/05/2019 and registered phone number is [protected].
gumpu sirisha's reply, May 31, 2019
Dear sir

on 23/05/2019, I bought the following things in Pantaloons, Tirupati branch. At the time of bill payment, I gave my phone number as 9666629857.
Two shirts -Peter England
Two pants-Peter England
Two shirts- Urban rager, spykar
Two undershirts- VanHeusen
Two trunks-VanHeusen
Unfortunately, I lost my bill for this purchase.

Please consider this information (date: 23/05/2019, phone no: 9666629857) for providing the bill of my purchase.

Thanks & Regards

Gumpu Shirisha

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - product quality is not good