PaySense — not producing nach to bank

I have submitted nach during my loan process and now everytime the emi due date comes, nach is not presented by paysense in my account.

Instead you ask me to pay online from the link and every day you put the delay charges of rs. 28.

I spoke to your team last month and it was assured that you will refund the delay charges and this month money will be auto debited from my account. Again this month you put charges and still did not present nach at my account.

not producing nach to bank

[Jul 12, 2020] PaySense customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello!

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The NACH approval has to be done by your bank. If your bank registers NACH, we will present the same to your account every month. You may check with your bank about the delay.

Regarding penal charges, you should not be charged any penal, if you have paid the EMI on time. However, if you have still been charged & if you have paid, please be assured, we will refund the charges or the same will be adjusted in future EMIs.

Kindly help us with your registered email Id here so that we can check your account.

Team PaySense

Jaivilla Dev Shakti 49 Tilak Road, Navyug Colony, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054